HMP modifieds

xzgqh6

OK guys HMP has posted outstanding purses for this year and we need have full fields at all races. If we do not start producing 15 to 20 cars per race, yuou will not be able to blame HMP if they cut the purse. Not sure why you would not want to run for more money on one of the nicest facilities in the country but it is your chance to get out and support.......DG

OK guys HMP has posted outstanding purses for this year and we need have full fields at all races. If we do not start producing 15 to 20 cars per race, yuou will not be able to blame HMP if they cut the purse. Not sure why you would not want to run for more money on one of the nicest facilities in the country but it is your chance to get out and support.......DG

Have a few cars for sale if anyone is looking for something!!! Also have cars available, bring your seat, and driving gear and you too can race for the big purse DG is speaking of.

Have a few cars for sale if anyone is looking for something!!! Also have cars available, bring your seat, and driving gear and you too can race for the big purse DG is speaking of.

:(

Pro Truck

29, 99, 31, 52, 77, 10, 05, 06, 50, 76, 42, 00, 8 (jim nides)

Does any one know if Tory Christopher in the 44, the Osbourns, 22 and 23 or the 000 Beau are headed to HMP?

The 05 driver will be there, but not the truck. NOT this race. Have to finish putting together a new nose, hood, bumper, radiator air box, add a couple of hood pins, extend the steering column. Other stuff I want to do to the truck, but I can at least get some laps on it after I take care of these items.

I do not foresee any reason to miss the 03/12 and future dates.

Sorry guys (besides, 15 - 18 trucks at a time is plenty on that track...)

12 truck is waiting for new body kit to arrive. We will definately be back out for Speedfest.

Tape the old one back together. I got zip ties and racers tape!

Wish it was that easy. Alot of bracing and welding to do and the work thing got in the way this week. Body will be here thursday and we'll be out testing next week getting ready for speedfest. Last race was just crazy and tore up alot of stuff but boy was it fun. I think your going to see some of the best competition on the truck series this year.

Our old tow truck (a beat up Ford) was held together by baling wire, 2nd hand junkyard parts and ran on a wing and a prayer mostly prayer because the money went in the racecar {the little we had) when I sponored my son, he does it on his own now. Get their any way you can when the track pays good. When you want to race bad enough you'll find a way.

Archived