NA$CAR conspiracy theory by ESPN reporter

rebelracewriter

Sorry but this seems kinda stupid. He has sucked it up the last few years and now when he does something good its rigged? He has always qualified and ran good at daytona and he is in hendricks stuff which is all up front. If it was fixed johnson wouldn't win 5 in a row and jr would win atleast 1 out of every 10 races. I don't get it!

Sounds like Kornheiser made his statemtents based on a colleague's opinion, not any fact he has.

And anything he/they are talking about is nothing new in the nascar arena. Those of us here on the board have some clue about racing, and have seen the phantom debris cautions and stuff for years long before Kornheisel made his statements.

Personally, I think Jr's win in the nationwide series last year in the Wrangler #3 would have made a better conspiracy than winning this year's pole.

Maybe Kornheiser should stick to what he knows best--Monday Night football.

Oh, wait a minute..............

Sounds like Kornheiser made his statemtents based on a colleague's opinion, not any fact he has.

And anything he/they are talking about is nothing new in the nascar arena. Those of us here on the board have some clue about racing, and have seen the phantom debris cautions and stuff for years long before Kornheisel made his statements.

Personally, I think Jr's win in the nationwide series last year in the Wrangler #3 would have made a better conspiracy than winning this year's pole.

Might need to wait a couple years....

lol

Agree with Tom. He was just repeating what someone else told him, and their belief wasn't even 100%. Of course, the truth is, journalists do this all the time - that is report on less than 100% belief. It makes it difficulty to believe much of what your read or see in the media these days.

I did not read the article, but I was not surprised, Jr. was on the pole for the race. 10 yrs, since his fathers death, how appropriate he lands the pole. We are a country of 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, etc... acknowledgements.

If it would not have been 10 years since his dad passed, I would looked at it a little different.

I would like to know more about how the restrictor plates are handed out? How is everyone sure, so and so's plate is not a fraction bigger then everyone elses? Hmmmmmm

My 2 cents.

Lyle

Edited by racevw112

Abso-freakin-lutely hilarious!

Crashes his main ride...

Has to start in the back for his duel race...

Has to start in the back for the 500...

Finishes 13th in his duel race...

But he practiced good and won the pole, so it must be a conspiracy and it was rigged!

I don't agree with a lot of things NASCAR has been doing over the last few years, but rigging the 500 b/c it's the 10th anniversary of his dad's death....C'mon!