car show

j.j.&s.racing

I want to thank the poeple in charge of putting on the 100 year boy scouts celebration.This was the best thing my brother and i have been involved in in at least ten years .in was good to see all of those positive role models.sky divers,bombs going off,tee pees,food,as my daughter said[daddy i loved the snakes,horses,hawks,the rock climing] she had a blast.

again many thanks john,stephen,brianna,chris

Thanks so much to all of you for coming! The boys really appreciate getting the chance to see all of the cars. I am going to post some pics of the cars that turned out. Again, thank you all so much for giving your time to come out and support the local Scouts. Thanks to the #97 Witche crew, the Sandoval crew #28(and that good looking Pontiac), Mike (old timer), Clare Randall #45, #71 Wilcox, #82 Anthony Monroe, #7 John Ramirez, #68 Kevin Ebers, #85 Chris Silvas--bomber and dwarf, #2 Chris Silvas Jr., and Butch Havelka.

post-3-1292256038.jpg

post-3-1292256044.jpg

post-3-1292256050.jpg

post-3-1292256055.jpg

post-3-1292256059.jpg

post-3-1292256065.jpg

post-3-1292256070.jpg

THAT HONDA WAS PARKED IN THE WRONG PLACE ,,I SHOULD HAVE MOVED IT ...ANTHONY JUST HAD TO PARK HIS CAR NEXT TO IT ..I UNDERSTAND WHY .MADE HIS CAR LOOK BETTER .LOL ,,NEXT TIME YAH SEE IT .WILL BE PAINTED AND NUMBERED .... THOUGH MY BACK WAS KILLING ME .I DID NOT WANT TO MISS THE FAIR THIS YEAR ....WANTED TO STAY THROUGH THE END BUT MY BACK SAID NO ,,,HAD TO LOAD AND GO .....INJOYED IT ....BROUGHT BACK ALOT OF MEMORYS SEEING ALL THOSE SCOUTS....

Archived