TEXAS THUNDER RULE CHANGE

DAN MONROE

Dan,

Any Rules Changes for the Super Street class for the upcoming season 2011? If, so or not where can i print a copy of the rules, thanks! Also when will you be taking car registration?

Thanks

We did registrations at the drivers meetings but we will still be taking others. If you catch anyone at the track you can do one or the first night of racing will also be fine. April 2 2011 will be our first night of racing.

why are you putting me in there . i stayed out of the meeting and no you just hit on one of my concerns but them doing the tire rule like they did . read all of my post i said heads and tires . they needed 1 tire that everyone has to run .they should of just opened the rules up and tryed to get lalo, rico,johhny,jessies, bobbys and harrys pro sedans to come down that would of been 10 more cars right there

You will not be faster than you were last year with a cast head unless you spend a lot of your dads money to do work to it

well get a better job or stop being lazy or what ever you do behind closet doors ,,, be happy for someone that can do it .,,,and to keep their car on the track not behind a cage or whatever

You will not be faster than you were last year with a cast head unless you spend a lot of your dads money to do work to it

well get a better job or stop being lazy or what ever you do behind closet doors ,,, be happy for someone that can do it .,,,and to keep their car on the track not behind a cage or whatever

So brian, Get your car running? Or is it still locked somewhere? Why weren't you at the meeting? aren't you racing this year??? or you just gonna trash the class? Quit making the class look bad and talking trash about other {DRIVERS THAT RACE IN THIS CLASS}.

So brian, Get your car running? Or is it still locked somewhere? Why weren't you at the meeting? aren't you racing this year??? or you just gonna trash the class? Quit making the class look bad and talking trash about other {DRIVERS THAT RACE IN THIS CLASS}.

It is running .No it is in my storge room doing little thing to the body . I was about 1500 mile away taken care of family things .not full time . No not the hole class just people like you that run there mouth.why did you miss the last few races could not make a drill work to fix the axels

You mite wanna read that again..Slowly this time...{You} are the one running your mouth like you always do on places, and things you shouldn't be... Am just pointing out you really do like talking alot of trash and then you go and sit in the stands.. And to where I was, I was in the pits every week... Driving a much faster car, Then you would ever dream of...And if not in the car was helping out the team...not sitting in the stands bad mouthing everone, Like you are doing to one of my team mates..

while I was in the stand I did not bad mouth anyone I was there suporting the track that lets our type of cars race by buying thing and paying to get in so you need to get that streight .And for the much faster car BS that car you drove was and is a real bad a$$ car when your not driven I never got stock trying to get on the track . Oh and the #33 is my car it is a lot faster than the #8 pinto you own so have a nice day

Ok I think enough has been said here. If you all have a problem with each other than you should deal with that some place else not on speedzone.This was just about the things that have been changed in the Texas THunder rules by Dan so people with these cars will know so they can get them ready to race. We dont need any pissing contests on here cause no one will win. Grow up people!!!!

No matter what changes are made in any rules their will always be someone who is not happy about it. ENOUGH!!!!!

Thanks, Robin

i will only be faster on the cast head and i can run wider tires it works for me mid to low 15s here i come yall just watch but thats what yall wanted right crt

IF YOUR CAR IS FASTER OK.BUT REMEMBER OTHERS WILL BE FASTER ASWELL........AS FOR WHAT CRT WANTED WAS A MORE COMPETATIVE AND AFFORDABLE CLASS WHERE OTHERS WHO CANT AFFORD WHAT SOME HAVE ..HE KNEW HE COULD NOT AFFORD TO HAVE THREE CARS RUNNING AND STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO COMPETE LIKE HE COULD ....JOSHUA DIDNT RUN THAT CLASS LAST YEAR FOR THE SAME REASON ......WE ALL AGREE .THIS CLASS WENT TO BLANK..FOR ALOT OF REASONS .DID YAH MAKE THE RIGHT CHANGES......WONT HURT ..SHOULD HELP ...BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I HOPE IT DOES ...YOU WILL GAIN A COUPLE OF CARS ..BUT I AGREE WITH CRT ...THERE ARE A BUNCH OF RACE READY CARS NOT GOING TO RUN MUCH THIS YEAR ..AND THE CHANCE TO GET five PLUS RIGHT OFF THE START .IS GONE ......BUT TIME WILL TELL IF THE CHANGES THAT WERE MADE WILL HELP..HOPE FORYAH IT DOES.......IAM GOING TO KEEP HELPING JR AND LISA ......BOTH CARS WILL BE THERE......GOOD LUCK HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY......THIS IS NOT A BASH.....AND NOTHING IS INTENDED TO START ANYTHING NEGATIVE......

Archived