Nascar H.U.T.A.

WildRacer5

Jr is a good driver, but for some reason he ran four years in late-models without a win and his sister won the championship two of those years, go figure. "Nascar is the last form of orginized crime left", stated by a undisclosed current nascar driver. Soo true.

There will always be naysayers no matter what happens, Jr has ran well this year and has had some racing luck, but they all do from time to time. I believe jr has shown he has the talent to be where he is at and has improved greatly as a driver the past couple years

and you cant beat that new diet that kfc got called the DALE JR. DIET-on my 5th bucket of chicken this week and gaining like crazy-lot of chicken in one of those buckets-trying to catch up to Big John-lol ;););););););););););););)

Did I hear once on this message board that Jason Oats raced against Dale Jr., and some other names, maybe in NASCAR now, and won the race? Didn't Jamie McMurray race here once at San Antonio, and whooped everyone's tail???, just kidding. A few years back at I-70 John O'Neal won over ten races, and Clint Bowyer won two races, the I-70 Championship and Lakeside Championship, a few year's later he's now driving part time for Ray Childress, sharing time with Kevin Harvick in Busch. Now that show's you it's not all about just winning and talent. You just need to be lucky or have some "connections". I think if you are taken in by a team with a lot of expirience, you can run pretty good. Take a talented driver, with some time behind the wheel, he can become great.

the old golden rule-its not what you know-it who you know-its the way of everyday life-think-how many people do you know got a job someplace because they knew somebody that worked there-

Archived