New Racing TV Series - Here in San Antonio

Blue Moon Motorsports

I'm lost... It's up then it's down. Then it's back up and then down again? I can understand believe me I can understand wanting something to work and being excited to the point you leak something out by accident.

Depending on which direction you'll plan on going I might be interested. Based on what I just saw it looks like you'll have a game plan and obviously as it says you will be meeting with potential sponsors. Would someone in the official know email me at the email address on our banner. I have a few questions and might be able to point you to some assistance especially when it come to moving some of the earth out there.

Thanks,

Mark O'Donnell

I'm lost... It's up then it's down. Then it's back up and then down again? I can understand believe me I can understand wanting something to work and being excited to the point you leak something out by accident.

Depending on which direction you'll plan on going I might be interested. Based on what I just saw it looks like you'll have a game plan and obviously as it says you will be meeting with potential sponsors. Would someone in the official know email me at the email address on our banner. I have a few questions and might be able to point you to some assistance especially when it come to moving some of the earth out there.

Thanks,

Mark O'Donnell

The same goes for us; be it sponsoring with a sign, pushing a paint brush, trimming weeds or chasing a mower around...all we need is the word and help will be on the way.

James Higdon

San Antonio Raceway just signed a deal with KCWX-TV for a Show called Drag WARS.Filming starts this wed nite Nov the 24th and will be filming anytime SAR is open for a weekly show to start airing in mid-December.They will also film the Clash of the Titans this weekend.

San Antonio Raceway just signed a deal with KCWX-TV for a Show called Drag WARS.Filming starts this wed nite Nov the 24th and will be filming anytime SAR is open for a weekly show to start airing in mid-December.They will also film the Clash of the Titans this weekend.

Tommy, this is about a slightly different deal, although any racing TV show is good news!

Hopefully there will be a press release out before anyone explodes...until then just know it's good news.

Charlie,

I lost your number when I changed phones. Call me today if you have time...

Tommy,

Freddy had plans long before any( not the local stuff now, but years ago) of these other reality shows ever thought of doing any of their stuff. I want to say he and Chip shot a bunch of footage just never editted it. Had a bunch of people excited.

Mark

Archived