TBS IN GOLIAD

TBSSS01

Their Victor Jr.s were the problem for for here....

yes it definitely did not look fair.. the tbs guys were on small tires with a full body.. and these guys have fake bodies and the biggest tires known to man.. still thought the camaro held his own though.. he worked his way up too 7th or so once.. but then got put in the back for some reason not sure what was up with that .. either way several supers broke.. lost a couple motors.. the camaro(48? i think) looked real smooth.. i still think he has a chance.. at doing decent if he can avoid all the accidents especially if the track dry slicks up tomorrow since there should be alot more cars to get the track dried out ..the other car.. the metric car looked like it had a push going in dont know these guys but good luck to them.. lelland waddell was winning the race by a long shot.. had engine trouble about 4(ish) laps to the finish unfortunately.. did finish the race.. barely.. but it didnt drive itself off the track..

Duane Toyne drives the 48x camaro, and Terry Tschoerner is in the 01.... yeah kinda sucks for them... but i feel i know em pretty well, they're still having a blast... racing has always been about fun for them... wins are just icing on the cake!!! wouldnt hurt to be competitive, but i guess ya gotta take what you've been delt and run with it... give em "heck" TBS!!

-Shawn

hey guys, it's always 'bout havin fun. Tommy, Terry, and me did get put in with the supers and we did get our "you know what's" handed to us. BUT we had our own little race between us 3 in the back! I think 14 cars started the race with the top 10 qualifying for the main. I finished 6th, Terry was 8th, and Tommy Gural was 9th. We had some luck come our way with a few cars wrecking and a few fallin out. Track is fast,fast, fast.

hey guys, it's always 'bout havin fun. Tommy, Terry, and me did get put in with the supers and we did get our "you know what's" handed to us. BUT we had our own little race between us 3 in the back! I think 14 cars started the race with the top 10 qualifying for the main. I finished 6th, Terry was 8th, and Tommy Gural was 9th. We had some luck come our way with a few cars wrecking and a few fallin out. Track is fast,fast, fast.

Thinking the finshing order of Y'ALLS three way race might be more important than the big race! LOL! BRAGGING RIGHTS!

Sarge, we didnt find any sporks but we did find a spoon, a fork, and a knife and attached them to our cars to help us fight our way through. Duane and Tommy did real good but I had to pull off because of an broken fan blade from a wreck with another car early in the race that caused the engine to overheat.

Sarge, we didnt find any sporks but we did find a spoon, a fork, and a knife and attached them to our cars to help us fight our way through. Duane and Tommy did real good but I had to pull off because of an broken fan blade from a wreck with another car early in the race that caused the engine to overheat.

As the flagman at shady oaks I personally want to say that I thought ya'll did the best ya'll could. Thanks so much for coming and making our Fall Classic a success and hope to see ya'll andmore at our next year raced

independent of the class they were in, tbs did a great job!! all 3 cars looked great and they held their own pretty well, i thought! and y'all gave it the effort and hung in there...that's the important thing! i'm glad y'all were there to bring some home town racing to another track...again, great job!!

TBS I was so looking fwd to running w you guys. Yall are always class acts and have good cars. I tried to do my part and voice my opinion to the powers that be but it did no good. Personally no way did your intakes make any more power then what others brought to the race or got away with. Everyone from every direction had alittle something different and that was what I thought was good enough to make for a great race. Nontheless we look fwd to 2011 at some other track somewhere.

Here are their weapons of choice:

76822_1642630102229_1131127690_1784146_3790550_n.jpg

76759_1642629942225_1131127690_1784145_2654106_n.jpg

148391_1642629462213_1131127690_1784144_5006361_n.jpg

Too much fun being part of the TBS gang! Can't say we liked all the mud, but the girls did. Hanging with family & friends and the racing was outstanding. Loved seeing some folks who haven't seen in ages too. Leo Hinohosa who was very fast and won his race. Leland Wadell and his gang, who unfortunately had engine troubles. And my good buddy Mike McCarthy, who got to do a tour of the track via his mule. Yee Haw!!! Oh, and did all the TBS guys get beat by a girl named Teresa??? LOL ;) Seriously, you all did great considering the class you were in!

Archived