New picture collection

txtom

Just added a new collection to my FOTKI site.

It is the collection of Rick Sinard, former driver and longtime crew guy for Bruce Beddoe, Johnny White, and others.

I still need to narrate the pics and also I will also be organizing them a little better, and I have one more album to upload that is scans from programs, several of which are from TROC at TWS.

Here is the link:

Sinard

I am also finishing up another project that a lot of you will like. No hints, other than "ROMCO". Another week or two on that one.

OK Tom...I'm ready to see some more.

Gotta do some organizing on Ricky's stuff, and clean up some program scans to put on there.

The next collection will probably be after the CHRISTMAS holidays due to work, snowball, trip to Kansas to see the G-kids, etc.

But the older crowd will not be disappointed. Will be a driver that was active from the 50's through the 80's.

It's a big collection though, will take some time.

And thanks to all who appreciate these projects; yes, they do take time, averaging 2 to 4 minutes a photo after scanning, sizing, uploading, narrating, etc.

Add to that, I just about had Ricky's collection scanned, when my damn computer crashed, and I lost the whole file. Everything you see ended up being scanned twice. All 600 plus pics.

I'd tell ya how I really feel about Windows Vista, but Nick doesn't need to be spending time editing my post right now.

thought i saw you wandering around up in houston

I must have a double...(Ain't THAT a scary thought!)

I haven't been to Houston since their first race this year.

Will be looking for ya to run a few at Kyle next year. Bring those two old timers with ya.

I remember almost all of those cars, I had so much fun running around those pits on Saturday nights. There is even a pic of my dads old mazda at cc.

YEP MISS THAT BEE HIVE ...........

TOM THE RED AND WHITE 15 WITH THE STAR ON IT .LOOKS LIKE THE WRECK WHERE BRUCE HIT THE PIT INTRANCE WALL GONG INTO TURN WALL ..HEAD ON FULL SPEED ... I WAS RIGHT ABOVE WHERE HE HIT SITTING IN THE STANDS .......HE HIT SO HARD A POLE JUST INSIDE THE WALL HE HIT .SHOOK SO HARD IT KNOCKED SOMEONE OUT ..CANT REMEMBER HIS NAME ... THE OTHER CAR UPSIDE ...DOWN IN THE PITS ..LOOKS LIKE JOHNNY WHITES . WHEN IT WENT OVER TURN ONE AND TWO ...

• 4 weeks later...

Just added an album to the Sinard collection; it contains track programs from Corpus, TWS and San Antonio. Some neat stuff in there.

I also am trying to find time to do some narration on some of the other albums, but work has me covered up right now.

I have the names hotstock 74 is looking for, and I will get them on there.

Check out the programs here: Programs

Front row (l-R) Robert Ponce ?, Joey Winston,Ricky Blake,Greg Carlucci,(?),and Dennis Mclain. Back Row (l-r) Charlie Heflin,Me, Billy Christopher,Bruce Beddoe,(?), Gary Box,Ross Fears,Kenneth Williams, and Darell Phelps. Sorry it took so long, will have to look at my old programs for the (?) guys. Unless you care to guess.

Thanks Tom,

I found the program for the '85 Super Stock Texas Classic at San Antonio Spdwy. The entry list has Car #54 owner Conrad Nelson listed as driver, it was actually driven by Tracy Trotter. Hard to believe that was a quarter century ago. ;)

• 4 months later...

Archived