who did whatat cc

6packracing

Problem is that a P.O.S. chassis is 5 tenths slower with anyone but Lawrence driving it.

THAT MEANS 1 SECOND SLOWER WITH YOU DRIVEING IT .....LOL .SORRY BRUCE ........... THAT MAN CAN DRIVE .....I SAW ALOT OF SPRING ACTION GOING ON WITH THAT POS ..THEY DONT SIT BY AND SAY THATS GOOD ENOUGH ..

Sorry to miss the races AND the play by play but I did race Sat at RGS.Congrats to all the winners and champions.Sure hope Nick can do this at the RGS Nationals mid November.I could visua lize the whole thing with all the time I have at CC Speedway. Great job Nick.

It was pretty badass Gb, Had good thunder count the only 2 were missing was us two, A hella of a show in the supers.. and sportmods, Lawence ran a 14.1 in time trials, And still wasn't happy, lol, I think the sport mod record was broke a few times that night and the supers I think. Mr. Cody ( GET IN THAT) L. could of broke the old thunder record if he remember to put the transponder in...lol, And I had a blast in the Demo at the end of the night.. It said 45mph on the gauge before I killed that car...lol

You had 10 start...Two that were bad fast,1st Lawrence and 2nd Bedoe that checked out..Stanley tried to finish having a drive line problem and dropped out and 3rd Tator Mason doing very well once he had a clear track..All in All the racing in this class was pretty clean, but there really was not enough cars ....Felt bad for Greg Rohmer and several others after a Driver decided to go thru,not around a fellow racer..But that class did start out with a good car count...Wonder if the track will do anything for his actions after it took place??His actions sure cant help car count when one thinks about going back from out of town....Frank t

Well I would like to thank all the out of town drivers for showing up, especially the super streets being I run one. Yeah there were a few tore up cars which sucks don't wish that on anyone, been there , but real glad everyone showed up it was fun running with ya'all hope to see you again!

Hooligan racing #66 B)

You had 10 start...Two that were bad fast,1st Lawrence and 2nd Bedoe that checked out..Stanley tried to finish having a drive line problem and dropped out and 3rd Tator Mason doing very well once he had a clear track..All in All the racing in this class was pretty clean, but there really was not enough cars ....Felt bad for Greg Rohmer and several others after a Driver decided to go thru,not around a fellow racer..But that class did start out with a good car count...Wonder if the track will do anything for his actions after it took place??His actions sure cant help car count when one thinks about going back from out of town....Frank t

tell me what you are saying ,who is he or car number on take actions towards???

Charley I missed your call but the next outlaw ministock race is in Waco at Heart of Texas Speedway.Bodied cars only,no minimum weight all safty rules apply 1000.00$ to win.That bad fast horse of Codys could do great if he scored a set of dirt boss hoosers.Its Oct 22 and 23.Theres a class running for every type of car and they all pay a grand to win.

I did this race when the bunny was new and finished 4th.There were about 60 entries.Altogether there were around 180 cars total.You need big HP and large grapefruits to be good here.I have a friend from Dallas prepairing a Rabbit for his wife right now.Info at the tracks website

Archived