CONGRATULATIONS to Cary Stapp and the #99 Truck Team

Congratulations to the #99 NASCAR 360 Truck Series Team - Driver: Cary Stapp, Crew Chief: Chase Stapp, Truck Owners: Ed Stapp and Gunner Frid on being the 2010 NASCAR 360 Truck Series Champion at HMP!! Not only did the win this Championship but also the track Championship at THR!! AWESOME YEAR Y'ALL, AND CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN TO AN INCREDIBLE GROUP OF PEOPLE!!!!

Thanks guys. We could not have asked for a better first season in the Pro Trucks.

You could have asked, but you wouldn't have gotten any better than what you got! What an incredible season!

What's the plan for next year?

Nick

Congrats Guys

CONGRATS CARY AND THANKS FOR SETTING THE BAR. LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING A LITTLE CLOSER NEXT SEASON.

NICK PROSMISE'S ME IF I TAKE HIS CORSE I CAN DO IT......LOL JUST KIDDING NICK BUT IT WILL HELP LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ALSO

CONGRATS CARY AND THANKS FOR SETTING THE BAR. LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING A LITTLE CLOSER NEXT SEASON.

NICK PROSMISE'S ME IF I TAKE HIS CORSE I CAN DO IT......LOL JUST KIDDING NICK BUT IT WILL HELP LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ALSO

Chase Stapp took the course two or three years ago. Now he's teaching me stuff!

Nick

Congrats guys, well deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

And a heckuva season for you to Jim! Congrats!

back at ya bro. a few incidences set me back, but all the work that cary and his team along with you and your team did this season really showed on the track.

jim

Archived