THR Crash Fest

ToryC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Mike McCain and Jesse Sandoval's prom picture .... just something about it ... I dunno... maybe the romance is just so intense that I couldn't handle it for a few minutes. Kinda like the Bambi movie. It takes a while to get over such intense emotional trauma.

Nick

It's Mike McCain and Jesse Sandoval's prom picture .... just something about it ... I dunno... maybe the romance is just so intense that I couldn't handle it for a few minutes. Kinda like the Bambi movie. It takes a while to get over such intense emotional trauma.

Nick

LOL

It was a good show, but I would have loved to see more grand and thunder stocks make the show (remember the chain race 2 yrs ago had a lot more entries)- it almost seemed like the minis showed up with the most desire to race (I mean as a class- not as individuals- I appreciate everyone that put the effort to have a car-bus-boat in the show). any thought of a mini enduro- 1K (or 2-3K with a minimum 40 cars?) to win would sure get some more minis built... I think that's the class that will have the most excitement next year!

Yes, the drivers' meeting was one embarrassing moment after another! I had hoped no one had heard what I had said (and no, it was not an intentional pun), but that was not the case. And the more I tried to correct it, the worse it got. What's even worse than Tory's pictures is the fact that the film crew for the Marcia Moore documentary says they caught it all on their video camera. Oh well, it was not our normal drivers' meeting, that's for sure! The Crash Fest is such a great way for the drivers and staff to unwind after a tough racing season, and we all had a great time. Thanks, Tory, for all of the incredible pictures (well, most of them anyway LOL)!

I have to add the picture below of Kathy Tiemann (THR & TSRS Director of Scoring). She showed the boys that she has talents beyond scoring. Kathy made an awesome outside pass for the lead to claim victory in the Mechanics' Race. In this photo, the tower officials are congratulating Kathy on her win.

post-29-1286196069.jpg

Just remember, HiTech... you guys started the craziness LAST WEEK!!! :lol:

NOW YOU DONE IT ..I AM GOING TO SUE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ..EXCLUDING THAT JUNK TOYOTA ..I DONT WANT IT ........

FOLKS THATS TRICK PHOTOGRAPHY....... JESSE WAS REALLY TRYING TO STICK THAT THING IN KATHYS NEW BEST FRIENDS EAR ..THAT BLOW UP GIRL ....OR KATHYS EAR ..WHICH EVER THE CASE ............. WE GOTTA TAKE THAT CAMERA AWAY FROM TORY ..HE IS ABUSEING IT NOW .. MANS GONE MAD ....NICK SHOULD EDIT IT .. COME ON NICK DO YOUR JOB ...THE ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT ....LOL

Archived