CONGRATULATIONS TO TBS RACING'S JOEY TSCHOERNER

Blue Moon Motorsports

awesome job guys.

no offense joey , but i was pulling for big A. you've got like 10 of those championships. i thought one less wouldn't be missed.

when asked what he had to say after the race..... joey said he was speechless .....now i dont know joey ..so tell me is that normal .heck i sat up there watching that race knowing what was on the line ..and watched a heck of a race ......made me want to see more ..but some races have to end i suppose ...good show guys ......

Congratulations to both Joey and Aaron for your great season!

So since you have so little to prove on the asphalt anymore, are we going to see ya'll on the dirt next year?

Hope to see the whole TBS bunch at TTS for the race on Oct 30th. Bring all your cars, and a bunch of candy for the kids!

Stay safe,

Bill "Sarge" Masom

D,

Sprint Series of Texas and all other classes of cars, Oct 30th.

Bring ya a bunch of candy, gonna park the race cars around the track and let the kids come out and trick or treat.

Should be a fun night.

I wanna see you in the SportMod again, so bring it, and the 48x. Joey and Aaron can bring their cars as well. I know Terry's gonna bring his, he needs to out run you, or it's gonna be a long winter of SMACK talking!

See ya'll then.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Archived