streetstock rocked the track

but he still won..lol Sometimes your the windshield, sometimes the bug....so goes life. It was excellent racing and I didnt see anyone do wrong, at all, just tight racing.

i agree i had 1/2 the seat thru the whole streetstock race it was worth the 325 miles drive :lol:

Sucks when you drive the entire year not touching or scratching and actually going out of my way not to bump/hit anyone elses car nobody the circumstances or track conditions but in return I cant expect the same. 23 you were clearly getting passed and was practically cleared until you ran out of talent. I will tell you now like I did to your face last night stop overdriving your damn car and you would be faster

What do you thing broke my left rear axle? After he decided the play butt darts with 77 and me passing him he shot up the track and took me out which obviously isnt in the camera because he was behind me at that point. I didnt realize because you win races is more reason to have your car ripped out from under you, new one for me!

IT WAS RACING! There is no one to blame! It happens at all levels of this sport no matter how much talent you do or dont have. It wasnt intentional and thats what matters if anything.

IT WAS RACING! There is no one to blame! It happens at all levels of this sport no matter how much talent you do or dont have. It wasnt intentional and thats what matters if anything.

Amen!! It is not like he was gunning for you. :angry: Congrats to Chris great race!! ;) Sorry you had car trouble Matt :( you did a great job even with the problems! :lol:

won intellegently not reckless and if everyone chooses to race like that their wont be many cars at end of season and probably not many fans if you choose to race dumb and tear cars up fans wont be here either the accident could have been avoided take this year in perspective mr dancer said it before you keep having cars torn up you eventually wont have anyone racing because its expensive when cars get torn up their is several cars not racing because the cars are tore up and not able to repair that should tell you something a win is a win but a tore up car is not a good way to get it ...

Just so everyone knows, I talked to Chris after the race and ask what happened, because it looked like to me from the stands Chris lifted, and he told me thats exactly what happened, he hit a rut(hole) and the car started to skip sideways so he had to lift, when he did, David was running so close that he didnt have time to check up and popped chris getting him even more sideways, but David was still in the process of applying the brakes which in turn got him sideways, and then he got into 149. nothing intentional. things are not always as they appear inside the car....trust me, been there, got the tshirt and make lots of false accusations, until I got all the facts then felt like an ass.

Just so everyone knows, I talked to Chris after the race and ask what happened, because it looked like to me from the stands Chris lifted, and he told me thats exactly what happened, he hit a rut(hole) and the car started to skip sideways so he had to lift, when he did, David was running so close that he didnt have time to check up and popped chris getting him even more sideways, but David was still in the process of applying the brakes which in turn got him sideways, and then he got into 149. nothing intentional. things are not always as they appear inside the car....trust me, been there, got the tshirt and make lots of false accusations, until I got all the facts then felt like an ass.

Yeap that is exactly what happened leaving the top of the track wide open for an easy pass on both of them. Until 23 decided for what ever reason to drive up the track after hitting 23 probably because of what he told me as I drove home. " I have to overdrive my car just to keep up!" Lmao. By the way you dont break a Port City axle with a bump nor rip out an axle tube half out of a 8.5" rearend. I am not running a pos metric rearend so I chock it up to someone being over their head like he has prooven many times this year.

Dirttrackdiva69 I dont mind not winning I have settled for 2nd more then anyone because I dont prefer to drive like an idiot. If you would like to send me $1000 for a new rearend and everything that goes with it great otherwise shut your crying comments up. I would simply prefer the man tell me sorry about the crash didnt mean it and leave it at that. Not blame the lap 97 car for being in the way nor 77 for slowing down. When the excuses start coming out so does my temper when I am victum of dumb driving.

$1000 rearend in street stock? What happened to keeping cost down. I'm still trying to scrape up $1000 for my motor.

like people said before money buys speed if you want to go fast buy best 1000 motoe=r you want be winning any races in this class some have that in ooo well keeping cost down was 10 years ago

I dont know, from the video it doesn't look like anything intentional. I wasn't there in person, so maybe I'm missing something. When our axle got busted earlier in the year we pulled another axle shaft out of another junk rearend we had in the bushes and it worked good. At least till the engine blew.

$1000 rearend in street stock? What happened to keeping cost down. I'm still trying to scrape up $1000 for my motor.

like people said before money buys speed if you want to go fast buy best 1000 motoe=r you want be winning any races in this class some have that in ooo well keeping cost down was 10 years ago

I didn't mean $1000 for a complete motor. I'm just meant to get started on a new one!

Well, I was hoping everyone would simmer down, but it looks like the real name calling has started, so it's time to step in....

I am editing and deleting a few posts in this thread and I am asking that the name calling stop.

It's OK to discuss issues on LSS but the feuds and name calling not OK...

Nick

From where I was sitting in the grandstands it happened exactly as Vic explained it. It was tight racing, Chris had to lift out of the throttle when he hit a rut, David bumped him slightly and got pushed up into the 149( NO NAME CALLING), who says he was clear to pass around both of em. From my view the 97 was still in the middle, going a lap down, not his fault, he was holding his line.

Get the motor back together Brandon...wanna see Orange and Black 89 back out there.

I still don't see how a broken axle can cost you $1000 dollars. I've had axles broken many a time and I was back out there the next time. From what I have been hearing this class is getting way out of hand moneywise. This is supposed to be a fairly cheap class to run in. Lets try and keep it that way. My car is still on the trailer cuz I don't have near the money to get it back out there. Sorry your car got tore up, but I know you will have back 100% next time. Good luck to yall.

Archived