streetstock rocked the track

23 didnt push into me he hit 77 over corrected and ran up the track hitting me going by him. I have raced long enough to accept wrecks however I dont accept excuses, placing blame on others and thats what I got twice in the pits afterwards. 97 didnt play a role in the wreck as a matter of fact the top 3 cars had not passed him yet. He was high very high but at no point did anyone pass him. So to even bring 97 into the conversation is stupid.

I still don't see how a broken axle can cost you $1000 dollars. I've had axles broken many a time and I was back out there the next time. From what I have been hearing this class is getting way out of hand moneywise. This is supposed to be a fairly cheap class to run in. Lets try and keep it that way. My car is still on the trailer cuz I don't have near the money to get it back out there. Sorry your car got tore up, but I know you will have back 100% next time. Good luck to yall.

I spelt it out for you dude. Yea broken axle is the least of it. I am not simply replacing an axle. Besides that isnt what I am on here about. Money or how much or how little I go by what the rules allow. I have stated what my issues are after I was called out for crying. So for those that cant seem to see the difference what can I say.

and i am reminded of the 08 texas grand where a yellow car ran plum off into the turn (4 to come around and take the checkers) and never lifted drilled me knocking me out of 7th place and then started with the excuses TRUST me you are not the best driver nor am i we all make mistakes its racing it WILL happen again and again and again unless you just get out of racing all together fix the tore up pieces go on and WIN ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP crap happens learn from it then like said before wait till the next turn and drive around them dont just pass them embarrass them make them say damn that looked to easy how he dodat

and i am reminded of the 08 texas grand where a yellow car ran plum off into the turn (4 to come around and take the checkers) and never lifted drilled me knocking me out of 7th place and then started with the excuses TRUST me you are not the best driver nor am i we all make mistakes its racing it WILL happen again and again and again unless you just get out of racing all together fix the tore up pieces go on and WIN ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP crap happens learn from it then like said before wait till the next turn and drive around them dont just pass them embarrass them make them say damn that looked to easy how he dodat

Stan this isnt even the same driver dude!

To change the Subject.... How did you all like the Cowboy Vs, Texan Game..... LOL :lol:

Dont change yet its just getting good

Dont worry next race will be the best ever!

P.s. I will say the wrecker guys were very cool and were a big big help. Shawn and whoever the other guy was come see me next race I have a soda for you guys thanks again!

i realize that but it wasnt the driver that got on here and made the excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doesnt matter who was driving talent was clearly an issue no matter the excuse from crew or driver or even people from stands it was racing get over it and beat them next weekend or year or whenever u race again

dat 2 much for pure stock rearend

this class is not pure stock any more.. it has way exceeded pure stock.. if you wanna keep up you gotta spend the money.. thats how come the pure stock cars are getting lapped.. an example would be in the video.. if one car hauls the mail then the rest gotta try to keep up...... which is what has happened.. .. even had to change the name and i would assume also why the class is getting so small

I feel bad about the outcome and Stephans car getting hurt, but in my opinion that was some excellent racing, one hell of a show and it kept the fans on both sides of the track on their feet. Way to go guys, and congrats Chris on a hard earned win.

I feel bad about the outcome and Stephans car getting hurt, but in my opinion that was some excellent racing, one hell of a show and it kept the fans on both sides of the track on their feet. Way to go guys, and congrats Chris on a hard earned win.

...couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks too bad everyone was rubbed for what appeared to be a fantastic finish and a possible Whataburger visit! ;)

Archived