**November 4-6, 2010 Fall Classic**

what class can I run my IMCA Stock Car in?

I have the same question I would like to run but what Class?

As it stands right now because of the engine rules and the weight the Super Stock class may be the only option I can offer the IMCA Stock Cars. I am still working on it and throwing some suggestions around but have reached no decision as of yet. If you would like to talk with me about this please contact me at the information below at anytime. Thanks...

Kelly, what is the format for this show?

IE; Both nights full program for all classes?

Fri. night qualifying for Mods, Ltds, etc. then features/B-mains on Sat? How many locked in on Fri. if qualfying features are run?

All of this is on the Shady Oak website in the announcement tab. But here it is:

1. Thursday night will be practice night.

2. Friday will be Heats, B-Mains & an A-main Qualifier to set the top 10 for the A-Main Saturday.

3. Saturday will be Heats and B-Mains to set the next 12 spots for the A-Main.

4. The final two spots will be done by a fan draw. Anyone who didn't make the A-Main will have there information dropped in the bowl, so to speak, and a fan will draw out of that bowl for the final two spots.

That's the short version but as I said the full version is on www.shadyoakspeedway.com under the announcement tab. It will direct you from there.

If you have any further questions feel free to call me at anytime. Thanks...

Archived