old track history

outlaw84

ran across an old friend who says she has a bunch or old pictures and programs from the early days of cc speedway.she is the granddaughter of dick lundstrom who owned the track.i told her about lonestarspeedzone and how everyone would love to see them.she said as soon as she can get them out of storage she would be happy to share them with everybody.should be interesting

hi tech, i could never imagine you good looking hahahaha

damn matt not even a day after he said that you are already making a move on him.

that is darn funny right there ...he is not my typ .sorry matt .wife beat you to me ........ now just to make this right .or finish the rest of the story ...good looking then ....i am fine looking now ..... and no i aint taken any or matts little blue pills ...

hi tech, i could never imagine you good looking hahahaha

damn matt not even a day after he said that you are already making a move on him.

that is darn funny right there ...he is not my typ .sorry matt .wife beat you to me ........ now just to make this right .or finish the rest of the story ...good looking then ....i am fine looking now ..... and no i aint taken any or matts little blue pills ...

Now that there is funnnnny LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!

Way too much information in this thread!

LOL!

LOL at Mel.

This thread went from totally amazing in a good kind of way to totally amazing in a weird kind of way. Never suspected HiTech was like that, but you never know until they come out of the closet. LOL

Nick

Nick, The bad part is Matts in the closet with Hi tech......LOL

charly from what i have heard .you have first hand or both hand knowledge . on mat and his closet problem ..... ...he realy didnt explain clearly all the details ..but he did say he heard a crunch and a moan ....... and would like to say he is sorry for stepping on your fingers ..

now back to the main topic ..where are those pic..s

about the pictures,she had her family all get together this weekend and most likely wont be able to round up the pictures untill next week.her screen name if i am not mistaking is dirtgirlracer.she is excited about sharing this old history with everybody.she even mentioned if we ever get the hall of fame going and have some kind of get together that her and her dad would like to try and come down and meet everybody.now that mat has come out of the closet,maybe we can post something showing her how interested everybody is to see what she has.now it is time to hook up my computer race game because that the only race thats not going to be rained out

her dad is richard lundstrom,dick lundstroms son.his brother was max lundstrom who use to stay at the track and help frank maintain the track and grounds.

yep i was wondering if max was her dad ... max lived down the street from me for a few years .over on cornelia ........next door to the smiths ..i cant remember what his wifes name was at that time ..

Archived