megans wreck

CJY08

the car on the outside got drove into the wall. i'm very unbiast because i don't know what car 'megan' was driving. just saying what i saw.

looks alittle like megan got loose right in the middle ..hard to tell for sure .and may have drove out and up to save it .and probably didnt know he was there ........ i know at cc when i passed on the outside like he did ..i always knew there was a bigger chance that driver didnt know i was there .and could also lose control and hit me ..and this seems like what happened ..jmo ..not anyones fault .just racen ..

I'm just glad noone was hurt! This was a pretty good wreck! I thought for sure Dooley was going over the fence! With the diminishing car count, this is not what we needed. I think 3 cars finished that race. Who's fault? Everybody saw it different, It depends on who you ask. Two of the top 3 cars in a big wreck! It just smells like end of the season racing to me. Leave your emotions at the garage! It only gets better(for the fans). Yall gave us something to talk aboult over BBQ on sunday.

Archived