sportmods at spectacular

gen11

In a cone race drivers can go to the outside line to make restarts double file if they want to. Of course you have to have a caution for it to come into play. As for the purse, unless we find a sponsor to put up the prize money then it will be the same as alwaysright. track pays back 75% of what we sign in.

In a cone race drivers can go to the outside line to make restarts double file if they want to. Of course you have to have a caution for it to come into play. As for the purse, unless we find a sponsor to put up the prize money then it will be the same as alwaysright. track pays back 75% of what we sign in.

It works great at HMP! Really shakes up the field and gives the guys in the back a chance.......

Man this is gonna be fun. Keep em coming. Can't wait until sep 24. so far thats 7 confirmed on this thread. With all the sportmods around here we should be able to get 20 cars don't you think. Still hoping for these cars to confirm:

5 M. Umscheid

10d Painter

28 Lehman

27j Jonse

81 Sweeney

30 Heil ???

989 Clay (you promised me you would come down)

Moe vanKirk

JC Umscheid

sorry if I mispelled names. Let's get some more :rolleyes:

Thanks wanted to make sure cause we was planning on going to watch friday night but have to be back in corpus saturday afternoon so wont get to see the races Saturday night. So good luck to all that races Saturday the 25th!!!

Still haven't heard from ya'll about having a cone race?

So far these cars plan to compete:

5 Umscheid

10d Painter

11 Kirk

15 WD Racing

17b Barber

21 Gural

28 Lehman

51 Rohmer

62 Crossland

68 Lewallen

68 Ebers

79 Beddoe

81 Sweeney

92 Stanley

989 Clarke

That's 15 and still more coming I hope. If anyone needs anything to make the race speak up and I'm sure someone reading this thread might be able to help.

C'mon Killeen and Waco cars come down and see us. Gonna be a lot of fun.

See ya on the 24th at THR!!!!

Archived