sportmods at spectacular

gen11

It's great to see all of the SportMods that are planning to join us at the Spectacular.

We put out a notice today to the SportMod drivers that the feature race on Friday will be 30 laps instead of 50. Several drivers are still competing for points and championships at other tracks.

It's great to see all of the SportMods that are planning to join us at the Spectacular.

We put out a notice today to the SportMod drivers that the feature race on Friday will be 30 laps instead of 50. Several drivers are still competing for points and championships at other tracks.

good move.

Still haven't heard from ya'll about having a cone race?

So far these cars plan to compete:

5 Umscheid

10d Painter

11 Kirk

15 WD Racing

17b Barber

21 Gural

28 Lehman

51 Rohmer

62 Crossland

68 Lewallen

68 Ebers

79 Beddoe

81 Sweeney

92 Stanley

989 Clarke

That's 15 and still more coming I hope. If anyone needs anything to make the race speak up and I'm sure someone reading this thread might be able to help.

C'mon Killeen and Waco cars come down and see us. Gonna be a lot of fun.

See ya on the 24th at THR!!!!

Updated.

I will be there. Just need to finish fixing the car after this weekend.

Bruce Barber 17B

sure hope to see ya back out there this weekend. i might bring the entire cylender wall with me to the track to show

that just looked nasty, cody! glad y'all got it fixed!

it's soooo awesome to see so many sportmods planning to attend!! can't wait to see all of ya's out there!!

as for the cone...personally, as a fan i don't like 'em...but, with this class on asphalt, whatever it takes to get 'em there, i'm game!!

:rolleyes:

Archived