I lost my Dad

mac70

Always tell the people you love that you love them, help them when they need help and show up whether you want to or not because you never know when you will never hear there voice again, asking for a hand or straightening you out after a bad decision. My Dad who was my best friend my teacher my rival everything a human could be, died last night from a heart attack. I'm lucky I got to talk to him an hour or so before he died and he sounded fine. We had the best relationship a father and son could have never fought or had major problems. I have something that most people will never have we loved each other and were not afraid to tell each other. SO I owe it to him to tell everyone if you have problems fix them if you dont tell your dad or son you love him tell him because you never know if you will have the chance to again. my whole life I wanted to race against him but never had the chance was going to make our best shot next season but it will have to wait till I see him again. He was a member here kemac66 and some of you guys knew him and most have raced against one of his cars he had his hand in a lot of race cars in all forms of racing and won a lot. I'll miss being able to call him and talk gears or heads or 4 link angles. You just never know guys so go make it count this weekend with the ones you love.

Kevin McIntyre

I was lucky enough to have known Ken, and I know he would do anything in the world for you.

He and Kevin are some of the best guys I've ever known...

Ken, you will truly be missed ,

Kevin , Hang in there and if you need anything at all, call me

my phone is always on ....

I'm so sorry for your loss , your dad was one of a kind !

Robby

Sorry for your loss. I lost my dad last Sept, 11. I am off today to the cemetary for the 1 year services that my family tradition does. We just put up the monument yesterday and the priest is doing a service for it. We worked together on a daily basis and now I realize that the little work he did was a lot more than I gave him credit for. But like I said when my dad died, it is now time to celebrate his life, not mourn his death. It is hard, but just think of all the good times you had, and remember, he is always there with you.

Prayers sent. Sorry for your loss. We took care of my dad for two years mom died first, dad had Alzheimers and severe diabetes, I found he had passed away when I went in to wake him for breakfast I tell you that was a shock. Its been 8 years and it seems like yesterday. I miss him every day.

John 14:2 "in my father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, i would have told you. i am going there to prepare a place for you." do know he is in that place. And there will be a day of reunion. prayers with you and the family. -emet sevilla

thanks for sharing. im going thru rough times with my father this past month its been up and down and this week got worse. times i never experienced and it feels horrible. I believe god uses all of us at times without us having no idea. Just wanted to let you know you reminded me that we are not here forever and the lord can take us at any moment and to renew and spark that great relationship i have always had with him. god bless you and your family for you are a blessing to me right now thank you for your message.

hey brother i wish i was there for you like you was for me when i needed it you are a true friend and i am so sorry to have lost him as well you and your family mean so much to me and my family it hurts so much to know that you are hurting and i can do nothing to help as you did for me again i wish i was there for you and im sorry im not but everything happens for a reason and we both no the reason for this but he is with his dad now i love you and shaunda and the kids all like family it will get better

The day has been long and tiresome. Stan I can't express to ya how you have helped. Im glad I got to hear from Robby and Patrick today as well. Warrior27 If you need anything or I can help in any way please pm me if the words I wrote helped your family I feel like a thousand pounds has been lifted off my chest because it would have made my Dad proud!

Archived