Well

Kathy

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I have always said the kid could drive, but it takes no talent to take someone out the way he did Brad in the natiowide race. And for what reason did he have to take him out? None! Brad was racing hard and Cry Baby slide up into him. But, that's just cry baby for you. It's always someone else's fault, never his. WaaWaa!

I definitley agree with you there. Trucks have closer points chases without the CHASE. This will be the first time in three years it n ot close to the wire if im not mistaken. We also see the texas locals in it. Starr, Buescher, Aramendia, etc. Sure a lot better when you know the guys.

Kathy...he doesn't need a reason he is kyle busch! Where was your boy

Gordon?!

Mr Bush Sir, my boy finished 6th, I think. Nope he finished 11th. Still not to bad. That's pretty good since he started 26th. He survived Bristol. That's even better.

And I still hate Cry Baby Busch. Nothing anybody can say will EVER change my mind. Period.

And as bad as I want to go over to that other thread and stir that pot,I will respect them and leave it for Fans Only! LOL

Archived