August 21 - Jani-King Nascar Nite - HMP

kwiseman

Ladies and Gents,

Well let me try this one again, the last time I heard from no one. I am offering $50.00 for up to 4 drivers who have either registered and not raced, or who have never been to HMP, to come to come out and play with us on the 21st. The pro truck class is having a double point 60 lap feature and will be the featured class for the evening. If you are interested, email me at Kevin@wisemanfire.com or call me at 832 250 7386. The first 4 drivers who call or email me, then show up at my hauler will be reimbursed their $25.00 entry fee and be rewarded and extra $25.00 for coming out an playing. This is not sponsor money, this is hard earned cash to entice out of town drivers to come to the "Palace of Power" and go toe to toe under the lights. The purse is guaranteed, so $750 to win. Also, Jani-King has graciously passed out free admission tickets, if you need one for your wife, grand mother, or who ever, let me know I will be happy to give them a free pass to watch the evening’s events.

Kevin Wiseman

Kevin@wisemanfire.com

Nascar Pro Truck #28

We have one taker so far, any one else interested?

Yep , met him Friday at "parts for sale" man cleaning garage. Nice guy. Its his first year and time racing like mine. Told him how much he is going to enjoy it and how welcoming everybody is. Thanks Kevin.

The guys name is Gary Cavigliano, he is a new texas resident from San Diego and now lives down in Missouri City. He is a true rookie and this will be his first race in any class of car. Gary told me over the phone today that he is stoked for this weekend and is looking forward to meeting every one.

Archived