MODIFIED POLL QUESTION.....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imca because we can run so many different places without any changes we are brining our imca mod to race there tonight wish some other imca mods would come on down how about you sm44 I VOTE IMCA

I. Would except the 44s is in transformation from a 98 grt to a 09 ws chasis up to date machine. Hopefully be back in three weeks.

i voted imca. but the track needs to work with i37, edna, and corpus ,on their dates. if these tracks would just work on the dates together all the tracks would be more successful. how hard is it. common sense,most cars would travel to other tracks if the dates were set up right. :P

I thought this poll was for modified drivers to voice thier opinon. I don't know a lot of the screen names on here but I think what we should be concerned with is trying to save our class. there dosen't seem to be enough IMCA or Outlaw mods willing to travel to make a full field by themselves. I think in order to survive we need to meet somewere in the middle. I keep hearing how expensive outlaw mods are but I don't know of many southtexas outlaw mods that cost as much as a 2010 Harris with a centex or wells motor imca mod. People like dinsmore can afford to have the attitude of my way or the highway but I think most of us whould rather work to save the class.

If the vote goes imca I hope all those cars show up unlike when sts did it and the vote was like 100 to 1 but nobody showed up to race.

Eddie I appricate you letting us know what caused Saturday nights low car count. I didn't know you had a dog in this fight sinse the last I heard your sponsors didn't pay you to race out of town. By the way the rules that were using this year can be found on the internet.

Big Al I also want to congralate you on knowing the math that makes race tracks profitable. I didn' know it could be so simple. Maybe you could give clases. Now if you would only support I37 as much as STS. Are you going to a outlaw race next Saturday instead I37?

Unlike some Promoters Bruce at Texana has commited to try to save this class. I think Jim and Kelly will try to do the same.

Again I think this needs to be only people responding that will or do race modifieds at SOS.

Bill Hardcastle

Billy i think you are not understanding Greg D. He just like the rest of us just wants to be able to go to race and have to have a motor for sos and another motor for everywhere else .As far as him having a new car and centex motor He works his butt off to have them and i for one would never hold that against anyone and yhere is a big difference between a centex imca motor and a outlaw motor . That is the reason Him and the rest of us want imca like you and i talked last night if they would do the imca rules and tech with the exception of the rearend like we spoke about i for one would be there .

i voted imca. but the track needs to work with i37, edna, and corpus ,on their dates. if these tracks would just work on the dates together all the tracks would be more successful. how hard is it. common sense,most cars would travel to other tracks if the dates were set up right. :P

STS is not IMCA

STS is not IMCA

TRP is not IMCA

STS was outlaw mods with a hell of a good promotor(OWEN), and it did not grow..This year STS does not even run mods..TRP was IMCA and what was the average car count compared to now..I37 went outlaw last year and what happened?? Now this year it is IMCA and has it grown??..How was the outlaw mod count at SOS last night??.Frank t

STS was outlaw mods with a hell of a good promotor(OWEN), and it did not grow..This year STS does not even run mods..TRP was IMCA and what was the average car count compared to now..I37 went outlaw last year and what happened?? Now this year it is IMCA and has it grown??..How was the outlaw mod count at SOS last night??.Frank t
Five cars showed up,but only three made the feature.

Archived