MODIFIED POLL QUESTION.....

First off I want to say I owe the Outlaw Mod group an apology and I am man enough to give you one. I have had an overwellming amount of calls from this group, some from here local and others from neighboring areas. One gentleman in particular, who asked to remain nameless, pointed out to me that I spoke with racers in other divisions before Jim and I made changes to there respective classes but I did not speak to any of the Outlaw Mod guys. This gentleman is correct, so I would like to offer an apology to the Outlaw Mod group for not speaking with more of you.

Now let's not read anything into this and make a big issue out of nothing. That does not mean we will be changing our plan for this class, it is just something that needed to be done out of respect! I apologize to the Outlaw Mod group for not talking with more of you.

This gentleman was very positive and respectful during our entire hour and a half conversation so out of respect for that I will do the one thing he asked me to do. I would like a simple vote from all Modifieds on this thread as to what you the racer would prefer to run in this class. I would also like to ask the FANS to vote as well if you are reading this thread. I do not want any story or long response just a simple IMCA Mod or Outlaw Mod as an answer.

Once again let's not read anything into this more than me showing respect back to someone who showed me respect. If anything other than a IMCA Mod or Outlaw Mod response is posted on this thread I will have Nick remove it!

So let the voting begin! Let me here you and if anyone needs to reach me feel free to contact me at the information listed below.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived