Truck's

gundogC3

LOL you know I seen that pretty shiny new dually and thought that would look good with a light bar and police down the side of it!!!! But to my disappointment couldnt sieze it!!!!!!!!!!!lol Congrats on another win.....yall making it look too easy, but I do hear it was real fun behind yall!

LOL you know I seen that pretty shiny new dually and thought that would look good with a light bar and police down the side of it!!!! But to my disappointment couldnt sieze it!!!!!!!!!!!lol Congrats on another win.....yall making it look too easy, but I do hear it was real fun behind yall!

Neal, if your not working, why don't you ride down with us Saturday? We will be coming through you fine city around 8'ish with a stop at Loves for breakfast. Or I guess I'll see on the flip side around 2:30 Sunday morning...LOL no light's this time, you woke me up!!!!!

Any new one's coming?

ANY THING I CAN DO TO HELP, ? NEED PARTS ?

Any new one's coming?

POSTED MY OFFER UNDER WRONG REPLY,

DO YOU NEED PARTS OR HELP TO GET OUT THERE, ? I HAVE A LOT OF PARTS LYING AROUND.

THIS IS FOR 38 IF IT POSTS IN THE WRONG PLACE AGAIN.

P.S. NEIL, IF YOU CAN HOLD GUNDOG UP A WHILE SO WE CAN WIN ONE. LOL

Just want to give a big Thank You to Bill, Mike, Gary and Larry at the machine shop at Austin Performance for getting something done for us for this weekend, when they really didn't have time for it. Great People!!!

And to you too Gunnar. We were in a real bind with an axle issue, but Gunnar and the great guys at Austin Performance got it handled.

Thanks to everyone involved!

And to you too Gunnar. We were in a real bind with an axle issue, but Gunnar and the great guys at Austin Performance got it handled.

Thanks to everyone involved!

Thats the reason you'll are #1 a superb driver, a superb crew, and a superb back-up network.

DO YOU NEED PARTS OR HELP TO GET OUT THERE, ? I HAVE A LOT OF PARTS LYING AROUND.

THIS IS FOR 38 IF IT POSTS IN THE WRONG PLACE AGAIN.

P.S. NEIL, IF YOU CAN HOLD GUNDOG UP A WHILE SO WE CAN WIN ONE. LOL

I appreciate the offer. I have gathered all the parts I needed to put it back together except a sway bar but...we found #5 cylinder to have 80 psi of compression. Dont know if it happened prior to the wreck or not, but as down on horsepower we have been I feel it was probably a issue that was there before. When I first got the truck I did check it and they were all good...so IDK but my motor is off to the machine shop. Hopefully it will come back better. Good luck to everyone this weekend..and Thanks again for the offer.

Archived