Thunders

thumper

Are the Thunders on the card for this Sat and whos comming?

We MUST get our car count up within the next few weeks or Dan said that is It.... I will not be there this week and we are off next due to TPS.. I will be back after that and I hope, the thunders can get at least 10 out there... They are all just sitting around..

Good luck and have fun racing :D

well one car got nailed into the wall and junked over 2 months ago ..so the new one is almost ready ..can darn near smell the rubber burning ...thats how close it is ..the other still waiting on the block ....but i think i said this at the beginning of this year ..going to lose cars ..not trying to start any thing .so dont get your dandriff up ............

.charly dont listen to those others .. your car is fine .you drive so.so ..just thought id jump on your band wagon just alittle .. kinda help you out ...hey didnt even cost you a beer ...lol now on nother note ..some of you may have a part laying around that may help someone make it to the track ..even if you dont like that person who needs help ..forget that .get the cars out ..

now on nother note ..some of you may have a part laying around that may help someone make it to the track ..even if you dont like that person who needs help ..forget that .get the cars out ..

ya i dont like charly but i keep tellin to bring his car by and we may be able to get it moving a lil faster even with his driving skills or lack of them :D lol no but your right and one way other people could know what others needed is by posting it so what do people need or what do yall know that someone who dont get here much need

ps sorry charly had to do it

now on nother note ..some of you may have a part laying around that may help someone make it to the track ..even if you dont like that person who needs help ..forget that .get the cars out ..

ya i dont like charly but i keep tellin to bring his car by and we may be able to get it moving a lil faster even with his driving skills or lack of them :D lol no but your right and one way other people could know what others needed is by posting it so what do people need or what do yall know that someone who dont get here much need

ps sorry charly had to do it

well i dont like you ..but thats beside the point ..lol..

Man souns like the thunders are having some miner set backs with cars .

Come on everybody pich in and help people work on their cars . I know

some of you dont like another racer but to help with the car count you

need to put your dislike aside and help them because if it was you in that

situation they would probobly help you . How do you think the thunders

was able to get stated we all worked together and made it happen . GB

can remember what it really took to make the thunders what they are

to day is TEAM work .... You all dont know how much a person misses

raceing wether it be to retier or car problems it helps when someone is

there to help you when you are down and out . Hope to come see everybody

real soon

This may be a little out of the box but I bet fan interest would boom for something like this.http://005435d.netsolhost.com/blog1/blog_imgs/p4m09/23.jpg Point being make them look like a modified or the old outlaw minis from the past.

i have the old 91 ford mustang ( rj s mustang ) will sell for 200 dollars needs a lot of work . if someone wants to put it together to get the car count up

How much work does it need i might be interested i got a car that needs to be put together but it won't be till the off season just let me know and we can trade numbers so we can talk about it. I just need to know what it needs and i think i can get it put together. hollar back at me so we can talk.

Archived