HMP Sat July 24th

kwiseman

Truck Teams

Who's comming out to play this saturday? My original offer still stands, I will pay the driver's entry fee for up to 4 non HMP regulars who have either never raced at houston or who have not been there yet for 2010. Yes, i understand it is only $25.00, but a full field will make for a fun night especially in front of a packed house and a full field = full purse.

Interested? Please call me at 832 250 7386 to finalize. Take off tires are available from the 28 and 99 teams so long as they go to a good home.

Kevin Wiseman

HMP Pro Truck #28

AWESOME KEVIN, WISH I WAS GOING TO BE THERE... IN ENGLAND THIS WEEK, SEE YOU ALL IN AUGUST.

COME ON, COME VISIT HOUSTON, WEATHER IS GREAT. PLUS WE HAVE ECO STOCK, WHAT A BLAST TO WATCH.

Well 4 so far...otta be a interresting race :o

Most of the truck guys don't get on here. Nothing official, but I think the field will look something like this:

99, 31, 36, 63, 28, 52, 38, 50, 72, 42, 44, 10, 13, 3, and maybe a few more like 77, 08, 19, and 45.

That would be awesome...but could you move the 38 up a few spots...lol

I asked Shannon (45 truck) on facebook if he was coming but got no response.

:lol: I should have said "in no particular order....." I don't make pre-race predictions....bad mojo.

Archived