Attention Pro Trucks

kwiseman

Gents and Ladies,

I have an offer for up to 4 of the non HMP regulars who run the truck series. I will be willing to cover the pit entry fee ($25.00) for any driver of a Pro Truck to come to Houston this saturday (July 24) and race. This applies to anyone who is either registered and not raced yet, or who has yet to run in Houston. Yes yes that is correct, you show up and I will cover the DRIVER's pit fee for a day of fun at HMP just find me at the track and I will have your cash to reimburse you for your pit fee. I realize that 25 bucks isn't much, but it is better that a kick in the pants. We are hoping to have a full field this saturday nite, free tickets are available at Houston Area Cricket Wireless Stores, and at Smileys Race Products in The Woodlands.

The first four drivers to contact me will have the their pit fees covered.

Sorry about the wrong date listed above, I wrote this on three hrs sleep.

Kevin Wiseman

HMP Pro Truck 28

832 250 7386

For those of you who have not run HMP before, I really encourage you to take Kevin up on this offer. It's a very nice facility. They run a tight show that is normally over by 10:30.

If tires are an issue for anyone, we have a full set of take-offs in very good shape that are free to a good home.

LOL I was reading that thinking..WOW...did I miss a race.

I have gived away 60 tickets last week between local radio and sponsor deals..I hope theres a good crowd there. It would be really nice to have a good car/truck count to give the fans a good show.

Im hoping this will be the best turn out fan wise HMP has ever seen and if half of them come back again it should be good for everyone.

Ive changed everything on my setup again and I hoping it doesnt fall flat on its face this weekend...LOL

Hope all you San Antonio, Kyle guys come up and enjoy the track. I just started racing and can't say enough about how welcoming everybody is.

Archived