A TSZ stalker??

yellowflag

Who do you think is stalking you yellow flag?

And who are you anyway?

And how did this thread turn into talking about someone stalking someone anyway?

And I ain't stalking no one Charles. Never have for that matter thank you very much.

Edited by me, since Nick moved it to it's own thread. :P

How does someone stalk someone else on the internet anyway? You mean like someone can tell whenever I get on the Internet and can see how many hour I put in keeping track of things on TSZ???

I know they have worms that can leave software on your computer that sends back this kind of data to a computer somewhere, but I didn't know a person could do the same to someone else..

Somebody fill me in on this.. Maybe Kathy's stalking me too... LOL

Nick Holt

I'M STALKING CHARLES-I'M NOT PROUD OF IT ,BUT I CAN'T HELP IT...

MY NEIGHBORS DOG KEEPS TELLING ME I'VE GOT TO?

Shawn, I was afraid that you had something to do with it!

With my motherly investigative skills I had thought that either yellowflag or the stalker wore wranglers. Or did you mean that you were stalking Charles, see people even his mom can not figure him out.

I WAS STALKING BUXTON,MOM...HE WEARS WRANGLERS, 33W/36L....

ATLEAST THATS WHAT THE DOG SAYS....

Hey yeller flag i would bet the stalker is a guy and he likes you . so i suggest you wear a dress and a wig this weekend so he wont notice you :ph34r: . go ahead dude we wont tell anybody. If he does get his hands on you just make sure your screams are 96db or less or you will have to go in the trailer or i mean on the trailer with him , :blink: damn what i mean is you will be asked to leave. :o

Archived