Need Directions

sandersracing

Since the racetrack is on 3470, follow it East to 190, and follow 190 until it combines with I-35 North. Take 35 north a couple miles, and just South of Temple, take the 190 loop east around to Hwy 36 South or East.

Take Hwy 36 all the way to Hwy 290 in Brenham. Follow 290 to the Sam Houston Tollway in Houston, and take it North/East around to Lockwood Road. This will be past the I-59 interchange. go South on Lockwood, then west on Lake Houston Parkway. Track will be on your left.

I made a very similar trip, and this seemed to be the quickest way.

You are looking at just over 200 miles.

Since the racetrack is on 3470, follow it East to 190, and follow 190 until it combines with I-35 North. Take 35 north a couple miles, and just South of Temple, take the 190 loop east around to Hwy 36 South or East.

Take Hwy 36 all the way to Hwy 290 in Brenham. Follow 290 to the Sam Houston Tollway in Houston, and take it North/East around to Lockwood Road. This will be past the I-59 interchange. go South on Lockwood, then west on Lake Houston Parkway. Track will be on your right.

Imade a very similar trip, and this seemed to be the quickest way.

Tom, only thing I noticed - when you go that way, the track is on your left, right? :lol:

Tom, only thing I noticed - when you go that way, the track is on your left, right?

No, my OTHER right.............. Damn dyslexia.......

I fixed it.

Thanks, Chase

Take Hwy 36 all the way to Hwy 290 in Brenham. Follow 290 to the Sam Houston Tollway in Houston, and take it North/East around to Lockwood Road. This will be past the I-59 interchange. go South on Lockwood, then west on Lake Houston Parkway. Track will be on your left.

I made a very similar trip, and this seemed to be the quickest way.

I was thinking about going this way or going down to Austin and taking 290

Tom, only thing I noticed - when you go that way, the track is on your left, right?

I fixed it.

Thanks, Chase

if you would just sit upright .you would have been correct the first time ..

I fixed it.

Thanks, Chase

Go left, turn fast?

Archived