Racing this weekend

toyman85

Would like to see a lot of THR people @ Killeen again this Saturday night. Terry and I are going to be racing up at Tx. Thunder Speedway. Racing starts at 8PM. Come on up. If you come down to the pits, we'll even give you something to do!! D. :lol::lol:

only 5 dollars Sarge, just go for broke make it 10

Heck, as broke as I am, I will have to owe you $4.95 if I lose, or if I win, my networth goes up 100%.

LOL

Can't wait to see the TBS gang at TTS again. Always enjoy having you guys (and gal) there.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Well, it ended up overall to be a good night. Actually took the lead for a lap or two at half way, but it was brief. Had a yellow flag and my left rear went flat. So I had to pit. Got back out before the green and restarted at the end of the line. With a few laps remaining made it back up to 5th. Terry's night was somewhat "battle scarred" also. He had a few incidents with the same car and actually on one of them got hung up with the bumpers and couldn't get loose. So he had his share of restarts at the back of the field. Terry made it back up to 4th at the checkered flag. Hey, all four wheels on both cars are pretty much pointing the same way so overall it was a good night! ;)

Yea, but.......As we were told in the drivers meeting several times "we are to stay in line" until the leader takes off. That is the rule, but I just saw the green flag waving and got a little bump from behind (Terry), so I just took off. Terry and I hope the rule will be adjusted and I really didn't want to pass that way, but I'm seeing green!

Archived