GRAHAM BAKER

Del Harris

sarah has a post on facebook in the reguards to her dad being ill, i'm making this post for those not on facebook. i have not ask what was wrong, but when someone ask for prayer i feel they are asking by faith that GOD can work a miracle. i would like all that know GRAHAM BAKER and his family to join in with me to honor this request, prayer if nothing else, is our healing medicine.

GOD heal our brother GRAHAM and bless his family, he needs your help LORD, and we all come to you in prayer for his healing, in JESUS name we pray, amen, thanks

p.s. sarah, would you please keep us up to date on your dad's condition ? thank you !!!

Thoughts and prayers to Graham Baker and family.

Truley an empty feeling at HMP tonight with him

not being present.

Sarah praying that all goes well at the track tonight.

James & Janette

Everything's going smoothly so far. If I get any new info here tonight, I'll post it.

Nick

Wow, just getting caught up here..

God Bless Graham in his recovery for sure..and may Graham's family be blessed as well, here's hoping for the best for all of them...

PRAYERS FROM THE TEAM FREEDOM 06 TRUCK

i haven't heard anything about GRAHAMS condition, i did not want to bother sarah or john, maybe someone can get us an update and what his condition is !!! thanks, del

hey just checking..

any update on Graham or Uncle Bob?

• 4 weeks later...

Update on Graham Baker:

I talked with some family members this past weekend about how Graham is getting along. Lots of test, no firm results. He seems to be doing OK at this point, but is still at home and under medical care. Keep Graham and the Baker family in your prayers, please.

Nick

Archived