JAMES HUFF

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that trip was an or-deal, wal-mart didn't have overalls

so we went to Kanes Western Wear.

Yeap they had overalls and a hat so this is what we left with.

What i don't understand is why couldn't the nurses un-dress

and dress him.

And what about the lady at Kanes she could of helped him try

overalls on and get dressed.

And James said she would of had me in there clawing her

eyes out.

So we are packed and headed to the ranch, and just so ya'lls

not shocked tommorrow this is what he will look like.

Want tell ya'll what he just called me, but he will need

help showering tonight, i think his shower cap is gonna

fit just fine.

Janette

nett, i knew i was calling you ellie may in another tread, now this goes to prove it, now you put up a picture of jed and he look's like one of them there critter's done tore him up. i just got home and the dr. gave me two shots in the buttox and a prescription that would choke a horse, she said i have an upper respritory infection in my lungs and that it was really inflamed bad, so she had me to bend over and those two shots felt like somebody drove a railroad spike into my buttox, then they send you out to get prescription's and meanwhile, you have to sit right where they nailed you. needless to say, i don't want anyone else getting this bug, so i'll just sit this one out. tell jed that i'll keep him in my prayers and hope to see all soon !!! :ph34r::P

p.s. tell aaron i'll get my numbers next race, at least i won't be getting any from anyone this weekend !!! thanks, jethrow bodeen clampit. ;)

After talking with James this weekend, I had what I considered a funny thought:

We are, as racing families, frequently asked how dangerous is this sport we love. After the huge crash James was in last year, he walked away relatively unscathed. Yet, we are rarely asked how dangerous are our day-to-day jobs are. Something James has done a thousand times is what injures him, not this "dangerous" sport he participates in.

Tony says all the time that it's not the bullet with your name on it that you have to worry about, but the one with "To Whom It May Concern". Just goes to show that we really don't have a clue what God's plan is for us !!

God's speed in your recovery, James.

Gretchen

Doctor said plate and screws.

Surgery is going to be either this Thursday or next Wednesday.

As of right now he is off until June 30, 2010, and Doc said up to 8 weeks of healing.

I guess he better get use to watching Judge Judy and the soaps on tv.

Janette

Get his PC fixed, Janette, so I can teach him how to do the Live Updates! He probably can type better with one hand than I do with both hands.

Nick

After my MC wreak in 93 I had My right arm in a cast, my right leg in a cast up to my hip and rods going down my left shoulder.......I pulled the trans and installed a clutch on my daughters 280z. Dr was real mad when he saw all the grease and oil on my casts. James you should be ready to race by the next race.

Get his PC fixed, Janette, so I can teach him how to do the Live Updates! He probably can type better with one hand than I do with both hands.

Nick

Nick that sounds good other than he is a hunt and pecker using two hands.

At what time did you need the live update done.

I would think you needed it typed a little faster than that. ;)

After my MC wreak in 93 I had My right arm in a cast, my right leg in a cast up to my hip and rods going down my left shoulder.......I pulled the trans and installed a clutch on my daughters 280z. Dr was real mad when he saw all the grease and oil on my casts. James you should be ready to race by the next race.

Papa,

Only thing is w/c claim....

Believe me if he could get away with it, he would be in grease up to his elbows. He does not do office sitting real well.

Neither do i but some one has to do it, it's his turn.

What was funny he told Doc he was going to the farm this weekend and the Doc said no your not, you need to stay home and relax. :(

But most of all i was so distraught when i found out Doc said he couldn't mount the motor and seat on my broom.

Oh well i guess his shop won't get swept for 8 weeks. :o

And today he got a little lippie with me, i guess he forgot he would need help taking a shower tonight. ;)

Are you starting to get the picture of what love is starting to feel like around here??? :lol:

Janette

if they would let me, i would run his allison but i don't think it would count in points for him. maybe i can wear his fire suit and no-one would know the difference or he might want to keep his allison in one piece. :ph34r: never mind, that might not be such a good idea!!! :P

James

You might want to check with Jack before you go into surgery. There might be something in the rule book about added hardware and plates. :lol: And make sure they use Grade 8 or better hardware. :lol:

Papa,

We told the doc we had some stainless steel in one of our

scrap bins and some self tapping screws here in the shop.

Heck if it would be cheaper we would loan him the pop rivet

gun and some rivets.

He just laughed and said he had a little bit better grade of stuff

he would be using.

Yeah about asking Jack about the added hardware not to

mention the added weight........ :o

One should wonder if this will give him a little to much right

side weight. :huh:

Well he made it thru a shower safely got to take the temporary

cast off and put it back on.

Before this is over i will have earned my nur-sing degree !!!!!! :rolleyes:

Archived