Who's Running at THR on 5/22?

abrungot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The fastest driver this evening, between DBarker and Dave Edwards, gets to drive the TSRS #17 tomorrow night

Now that outta be real interesting right there. :P Damn, wish I could make it out tonite. Lenny66 B)

The fastest driver this evening, between DBarker and Dave Edwards, gets to drive the TSRS #17 tomorrow night

Larry, please help those of us who don't know one or both of those guys with a little bit of info about them.

Sorry fellas, the 767 truck will not be attending the races at THR. We are concentrating on points at HMP, and dont want to risk something happening. When we decided to go in partners on this truck, it was because the of the "every other weekend" schedule.

Since we got rained out last weekend, GW actually got to get back in his dirt modified and his dwarf car ride and took care of his "racing itch". :lol:

If we attend any of the races at THR it will be to make set up changes or R&D.

Sorry fellas, the 767 truck will not be attending the races at THR. We are concentrating on points at HMP, and dont want to risk something happening. When we decided to go in partners on this truck, it was because the of the "every other weekend" schedule.

Since we got rained out last weekend, GW actually got to get back in his dirt modified and his dwarf car ride and took care of his "racing itch". :lol:

If we attend any of the races at THR it will be to make set up changes or R&D.

Sorry to hear that....We need the Truck count at THR too! With no walls on three sides, stuff doesn't get torn up as much there......

Larry, please help those of us who don't know one or both of those guys with a little bit of info about them.

David Barker was the San Antonio Speedway Super Street Stock Champion for years 1995 and 1996.

Dave Edwards won the SAS Charger championship in 1996, and later won several Super Street Stock feature races.

David Barker was the San Antonio Speedway Super Street Stock Champion for years 1995 and 1996.

Dave Edwards won the SAS Charger championship in 1996, and later won several Super Street Stock feature races.

Thanks. Sounds like a good pairing.

I have confirmed that David Barker will be driving the #17 TSRS LM. And, no, it wasn't a contest in practice this evening. David Edwards never took the car out for practice. David B turned in a fast time of 15.740. For those of you who are wondering, Robert went to a big family event in Minnesota this weekend.

I have confirmed that David Barker will be driving the #17 TSRS LM. And, no, it wasn't a contest in practice this evening. David Edwards never took the car out for practice. David B turned in a fast time of 15.740. For those of you who are wondering, Robert went to a big family event in Minnesota this weekend.

I was wondering. Thanks for the info. Debbie, have any trucks other than the 08 signed in?

sorry guy's, i won't be making it this weekend, sick with upper respritory infection, dr. said no go and i don't want anyone else getting my bug, hope to see ya'll soon, thanks, del :(

thanks aaron, that young lady walked in the room with those spikes, told me to drop'em, and ran into to me like going into turn one full speed, she didn't lift and hit me in both quarter panels at the same time, slapped a couple of bandaids on and didn't leave any numbers to go with them, amagine that, at least she could of gave me a number 14, 50, 99, 1 or something !!! good luck this weekend, hope you make it back 2 back, see ya'll soon, thanks, del ;)

p.s. nick, i'll try to watch live updates with ya'll, i may be in la-la land, who knows ? :P

Archived