DONNA BUROW MEMORIAL RACE

ToryC

A great big thank you goes out to Team Teague Racing and Terry's Body Shop! After Patrick blew his motor in practice late Friday night, Team Teague picked up a loaner motor from Terry's Body Shop, worked through the night and early morning changing it out in time for racing on Saturday. With hard work and friendship like this, Patrick was able to race in the memorial race for his mom.

Hat's off to Team Teague and Terry's Body Shop!

A great big thank you goes out to Team Teague Racing and Terry's Body Shop! After Patrick blew his motor in practice late Friday night, Team Teague picked up a loaner motor from Terry's Body Shop, worked through the night and early morning changing it out in time for racing on Saturday. With hard work and friendship like this, Patrick was able to race in the memorial race for his mom.

This does not suprise me at all. That just tells the caliber of these people. They are AWESOME. Every racetrack should have people like this. I'm proud to say I know these people. Way to go guys.

This does not suprise me at all. That just tells the caliber of these people. They are AWESOME. Every racetrack should have people like this. I'm proud to say I know these people. Way to go guys.

These are are the kind of people that make you say I'm PROUD to know them!

I want to give a special Thanks from the bottom of my heart 2 Team Teague Racing for what the did to my car....when i saw it, i cried because my Mom would of loved it! And the pic on the hood...its beautiful!!!! also K&S property services for all the stickers they made for the cars the night of my moms race....thank u Debbie and Scotty!!! and another special thanks to terry's body shop....if it wasn't for him i wouldn't of made it to race my mom's race......Terry, there isn't many people like you that would do what u did. Now i'm trying to build another motor but in the mean time we r focusing on my lil brother this season....once again THANK YOU EVERYONE who made it possible for the memorial race for my Mom

Archived