#7 jrm nationwide car

kdogg4s

Now we will get to see what that car can really do with a real race car driver in it. Steve Arpin gets to wheel that car instead of Danica. I am hoping he does better than just gets some laps in, or ride things out, or get a feel for the car,and just learn how to adjust things, i really hopes he screams on the radio like a girl after the first round of pit stops too that would be funny. Go Arpin show what dirt modified drivers can do!!!

:) ............... I find it very gratifying Jr. is able to utilize this ride for young developmental drivers to get their feet wet in this series, in Danica's absence. They get to drive while acquiring owner points for the team. Its a win/win situation for everyone.

Mark, that is wishful thinkin. Im afraid that since Colt doesnt have thoudand dollar bills falling out of his pockets Jr wont look twice at him, even though Colt has more talent than most drivers that have been in that seat. Its obvious that the top series of Na$car is based on money not talent.

Archived