THUNDER STOCKS

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY THUNDERS WE HAVE GETTING PUT BACK TOGETHER? I HAVE A FEW PEOPLE WILLING TO ADD A FEW $100 TO A RACE BUT WE HAVE ONLY HAD A FEW CARS LAST TWO WEEKS. :unsure: IF ANYONE HAS NAMES AND #S FOR ANYONE WHO HAS A CAR LET ME KNOW THANKS

What does the pay scale look like?

well we had 5 cars and i got payed 55 for 1st and last week we had 2 car and i got 35 for 1st! we will see how many will cme this week if it doesn't rain. if you come and race it will cost you 30 for car # and d.l. fee and 35 pit pass, 15 non drivers!

well we had 5 cars and i got payed 55 for 1st and last week we had 2 car and i got 35 for 1st! we will see how many will cme this week if it doesn't rain. if you come and race it will cost you 30 for car # and d.l. fee and 35 pit pass, 15 non drivers!

this altus pay for their class your thunder can run with them and it dont matter if they have two cars the pay is the same need to try altus for a weekend and see what you think

STREET STOCKS

POSITION PRIZE POSITION PRIZE

1 $200 6 $40

2 $150 7 $30

3 $100 8 $25

4 $75 9 $25

5 $50 10 $25

2010 WEEKLY PURSE

HORNETS

1 $50 6 $25

2 $40 7 $25

3 $30 8 $25

4 $25 9 $25

5 $25 10 $25

CHARGERS

1 $100 6 $25

2 $75 7 $25

3 $50 8 $25

4 $40 9 $25

5 $30 10 $25

STREET STOCKS

1 $200 6 $40

2 $150 7 $30

3 $100 8 $25

4 $75 9 $25

5 $50 10 $25

SUPER STOCKS

1 $300 6 $75

2 $200 7 $50

3 $150 8 $40

4 $125 9 $30

5 $100 10 $25

TRACK PHONE: 580-482-2754

TRACK OWNER: Daryl Duke - 940-585-8272

TECH INSPECTOR: Kevin Jones - 580-481-8240

MATT ALTUS IS LOOKIN A WHOLE LOT BETTER WITH THE PAYOUT

MATT ALTUS IS LOOKIN A WHOLE LOT BETTER WITH THE PAYOUT

boy that pay looks real good, better DOLLARS THEN COINS right lol lol

You need to take into consideration the amount of money it cost to travel to Altus. What your times worth for the 1 1/2 trip each way. We need to support our local track. If we can get the car counts up at RRS they will pay the money. It's all in the drivers hands. In USST we have started our own marketing at RRS funded by the drivers to help insure that there are fans in the stands to watch the great racing. Everyone needs to call all the old drivers to see what we can do to get them back.

You need to take into consideration the amount of money it cost to travel to Altus. What your times worth for the 1 1/2 trip each way. We need to support our local track. If we can get the car counts up at RRS they will pay the money. It's all in the drivers hands. In USST we have started our own marketing at RRS funded by the drivers to help insure that there are fans in the stands to watch the great racing. Everyone needs to call all the old drivers to see what we can do to get them back.

IM ALL ABOUT SUPPORTING OUR TRACK BUT THEY ARE PRICING THERE SELF OUT OF BUSINESS WITH WHAT IT COST TO GET IN. IF I HAD TO PAY FOR MY FUEL AND PIT PASS I WOULDN'T RACE THERE,I DONT EXPECT TO MAKE ANY MONEY BUT I WOULD LIKE TO BREAK EVEN. IF WE HAD 10 CARS WE WOULD MAKE 150 BUT THATS NOT THE POINT. I HAVE TALK TO SOME BUSINESSES AND THEY WILL PAY EXTRA BUT NOT FOR 2 CARS. AND OLD DRIVERS HALF OF THE CARS THAT RAN IN OUR CLASS WAS FROM ALTUS.

I agree with u Mark. supporting ur local track is the best way even though i would love 2 see altus get back 2 the ol days with everyone there. If they closed the track there they would ruin sum great history there but if the track doesnt want 2 do much 2 help the racers then u have what happened at altus in the past. Where the owner is out 4 jus there selfs and the racers r left trying there hardest 2 make the track work. Altus has alot going 4 it now and sumone that cares about the drivers cause he is one himself and that helps!! Redriver is a great track with good people there i like racing there wish i could help u guys but u run saturdays also lol.

I agree with u Mark. supporting ur local track is the best way even though i would love 2 see altus get back 2 the ol days with everyone there. If they closed the track there they would ruin sum great history there but if the track doesnt want 2 do much 2 help the racers then u have what happened at altus in the past. Where the owner is out 4 jus there selfs and the racers r left trying there hardest 2 make the track work. Altus has alot going 4 it now and sumone that cares about the drivers cause he is one himself and that helps!! Redriver is a great track with good people there i like racing there wish i could help u guys but u run saturdays also lol.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE RRS MOVE TO FRIDAYS WERE WE DONT HAVE TO COMPETE WITH THE DRAGS,DIRT TRACK, AND ALTUS. IN THE PAST THE CAR COUNT WAS AROUND 120 TO 130 CARS BUT WHEN THAY WENT TO SATURDAYS THE FANS DROPPED AND CAR COUNT ALSO. WE HAVE TO MANY DRAG RACERS AND DIRT RACERS IN OUR AREA FOR SATURDAY NIGHT RACING.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE RRS MOVE TO FRIDAYS WERE WE DONT HAVE TO COMPETE WITH THE DRAGS,DIRT TRACK, AND ALTUS. IN THE PAST THE CAR COUNT WAS AROUND 120 TO 130 CARS BUT WHEN THAY WENT TO SATURDAYS THE FANS DROPPED AND CAR COUNT ALSO. WE HAVE TO MANY DRAG RACERS AND DIRT RACERS IN OUR AREA FOR SATURDAY NIGHT RACING.

I agree. That allowed us to run at both tracks on the same weekend.

I would come there and race if the ran on fridays if they would add the superstocks or atleast let us run with the thunderstocks. i got family there so dragging a car up 2 play is no big deal from time 2 time.

Archived