THUNDER STOCKS

I would come there and race if the ran on fridays if they would add the superstocks or atleast let us run with the thunderstocks. i got family there so dragging a car up 2 play is no big deal from time 2 time.
Well guys for the most part we as racers have agreed that Firdays would make things better in our opinion if we ran on a Friday and it would give us and Altus a chance to run more than one track. For some reason the talks that we have had with the owners and managment have fallen on deaf ears and it's not up to us on which night we run. John we would love to have the Altus guys come and run with us. You guys all run well and we always have a good time. I know there are a lot of good folks doing whatever they can to make this track succeed and I think it's great and thank them! We all know that bashing the track gets us no where but there is a vast majority of the regulars that are unhappy right now with the way things are but in the end I guess we should just be thankful that we a have place close to home to race. I hope we can get the car counts up and start getting back to the way things used to be. IMO I don't see where it would hurt to do a test and see if we ran on Fridays for 4-6 weeks to see if the car count/fan base would increase. I know this has been addressed before but I don't see how it can hurt to either prove or disprove the debate. JMO. I'm not trying to offend the track or it's owners just trying to help.

I DO AGREE WITH MATT,JHON. AND SCOTT,ON FRIDAY NIGHTS, IF THAT HAPPENED I WOULD PROBABLY BRING MY OTHER CAR OUT AND RACE, I THANK THEY SHOULD PUT A ECO CLASS TOGATHER FRONT WHEEL DRIVE TAKE THE GLASS AND ETC.OF THE CAR AND RACE.BOY ARE ECONOMY IS KIND OF SHAKEE AND GET THEM PIT PASS DOWN TO WERE A MAN CAN CAME OUT AND RACE AND HAVE FUN TO DONT CWORRY ABOUT TRYING TO GET THEM NASCAR BOY TO CAME HERE,WORRY ABOUT GETTING THE NEW AND OLD DRIVER TO COME AND RACE BECOUSE WE ARE GOING TO BE HERE EVERY WEEKING NOT THEM BOYS,THE FAN WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME GOOD HOME TOWN BOYS RACE,JMO, BUT I CAN SAY ALTUS DOES LOOK GOOD PAY WISE AND ALL,THE PROMOTER NEEDS GET OUT AND TALK TO THE PEOPLE NOT SAT AROUND ON THE PHONE CALL AND ASKING Y DONT ANY ONE COME TO RACE. TWO GUYS FROM TRUCK USST WAS OUT WALK AROUND TRYING TO GET SUPPORT FOR THERE SHOW. I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY FROM RED RIVER OUT TRYING TOGET SUPPORT FROM ANY ONE IN THE PUBLIC, IT TAKES 2 NOT ONLY THE DRIVERS BUT THE OWNERS AND PROMOTER TO DO THERE JOB TO, THERE I THINK DO THERE JOB GET THE PEOPLE IN THE STANDS AND WE WILL PUT THE SHOW ON.''''''''''''' and nick im not bashing red river; jmo only. <_<<_<<_<

Making suggestions is fine, but, as you probably can tell there is a fine line between making suggestions and calling the track promoter/owner out. I've been keeping my eye on this thread, but so far the bashes have been few and far between.

We're all trying to promote racing in Texas and all of us need to keep in mind that it's our playground and if we start driving nails in the coffin with our negative comments, in the end it hurts us racers more than it hurts anyone.

Nick

Sorry Nick aint trying 2 bash on redriver or get drivers 2 Altus. I like the guys there at redriver everytime we came there 2 race last year them guys treated me my family and crew with the upmost respect!!! Matt and scott and a few other guys i forgot ur names sorry lol helped us out when i had car probs when they could've said we got our own cars 2 worry bout but they spent there time helping us out instead! I think those guys there deserve a nice place 2 race and treated with RESPECT like they treat people that come 2 there playground and play on there merry go round lol. JMO! if the owners would atleast listen 2 these guys and work with them that track would be rockin! there not asking much from them! these guys want 2 keep there track alive and im sure the owners would benifet big from listening 2 the racers there since no drivers means no fans which means they have 2b losing there ass's when it comes 2 paying bills at the track.

JOHN AS LONG AS YOU DONT CRAP IN MY SAND BOX WE WILL BE GOOD :lol: . YOU SAID IT ALL IN A NUTSHELL.

I AGREE WITH JOHN . IT THAT SIMPLE LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO BRING THE FANS TO THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE FOR :lol::lol: JHON FOR PR MAN AT REDRIVERSPEEDWAY LOL LOL LOL

JOHN AS LONG AS YOU DONT CRAP IN MY SAND BOX WE WILL BE GOOD :lol: . YOU SAID IT ALL IN A NUTSHELL.

I AGREE WITH JOHN . IT THAT SIMPLE LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO BRING THE FANS TO THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE FOR :lol::lol: JHON FOR PR MAN AT REDRIVERSPEEDWAY LOL LOL LOL

I AGREE WITH JOHN TOO..IM A ROOKIE BUT I REMEMBER IN THE PAST YEARS AT WICHITA SPEEDWAY THE STANDS WERE PACKED ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND THE CAR COUNT WAS THREW THE ROOF 15 20 PONYS AND SAME IN OTHER CLASSES..AND LOWER THE PIT PASS LIKE LAST YEAR 25.00.......

NO LUCK ON FRIDAYS THAT WAS SHOT DOWN! IF WE HAVE ABOUT 5 CARS IN THE THUNDERS GARY MISER SAID HE WILL PAY AN EXTRA $50 TO THE WINNER THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERANCE IN PAY. SO GET YOUR CARS READY :blink:
Well looks like you will be an extra fifty heavier every week. lol

NO LUCK ON FRIDAYS THAT WAS SHOT DOWN! IF WE HAVE ABOUT 5 CARS IN THE THUNDERS GARY MISER SAID HE WILL PAY AN EXTRA $50 TO THE WINNER THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERANCE IN PAY. SO GET YOUR CARS READY :blink:

WHATEVER YOU NEED TO PUT SOME LEAD IN YOUR FOOT :lol:

I'm going to wait until Matt's car has to weigh about 400 pounds more than mine then we'll come up and race! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm going to wait until Matt's car has to weigh about 400 pounds more than mine then we'll come up and race! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Mathew you need to come up and at least give Matt a challange. We can't! His car is on a rope and he is one hell of a wheel man! We look forard to you and your dad coming up.

hey boys are we RACING FOR FOOD NOW!!!!!! WHATS NEXT FREE COKES LOL LOL THE WIGHT RULE IS ONLY GOOD FOR A FULL FIELD OF CARS . :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: OH I FORGOT THE HAMBUGERS ARE A LITTLE BURNED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE COKES ARE PRETTY COLD

Well guys I will be putting my car up for sale this week on lonestar. If you know anybody interested in buying it let me know.

hey boys are we RACING FOR FOOD NOW!!!!!! WHATS NEXT FREE COKES LOL LOL THE WIGHT RULE IS ONLY GOOD FOR A FULL FIELD OF CARS . :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: OH I FORGOT THE HAMBUGERS ARE A LITTLE BURNED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE COKES ARE PRETTY COLD

Well guys I will be putting my car up for sale this week on lonestar. If you know anybody interested in buying it let me know.

WELL SCOTT YOU DONT NEED A CAR TO RACE RRS ALL THAT U NEED IS A FORK, AND A CUP OF ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL :rolleyes:

Yep made a small error, or it would still be running :blink: , I had planned on keeping it but looks like we might do something different.....

YEA THAT WHAT I HEARD, WE ARE SLOWLY HEADING THAT WAY OURSELF.

Archived