Today's Nascar Call

TTR73

Shoulld Nascar Have Restarted The Race?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Shoulld Nascar Have Restarted The Race?

• A. Yes
    • B. No

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

NASCAR should have restarted it but this is not the first time this has happened. They need a green, white, checkered rule. Nothing like a bunch of drunk redneck Jr fans throwing beer cans at the cars. Then Jr said he likes seeing that kind of emotion? C'mon Jr. You should have put your fans in their place. He gets all the calls and one doesn't go his way so his fans throw stuff at the cars. SAD. Oh yeah I am not a Gordon fan. That was a disgrace today.

Didn't Nascar change the rule this year and said that once they were at 5 laps to go they would not go red and restarte a race.

Were they inside that 5 laps today?

I did not see the race, but heard about it and saw a few clips on Totally Nascar.

And I am a Gordon fan and I am glad he won this week.

He got one taken away last week and got it given back this week.

:P

IN 2003 MY WIFE WENT THE DAYTONA 500. 10 LAPS OR SO PAST HALF WAY,THEY CALLED IT DUE TO RAIN.THEY DID'NT EVEN PONDER ON FINISHING IT ON MONDAY...SHE PAID 300$ A TICKET ,THEN WAITED 2HRS. IN THE RAIN JUST TO HAVE IT CANCELLED..SOMETIMES NASCAR IS THE BIGGEST JOKE IN THE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY(MY OPINION)...THE GREEN- WHITE-CHECKERRULE IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE,SO WHY HAS'NT BEEN USED YET? THE TRUCKS SERIES DOES IT ...ALSO AGREE WITH JASON, I'M NOT A GORDON FAN,BUT A BUNCH OF BILLIGERENT, DRUNK JUNIOR FANS MADE THIS SPORT LOOK REAL BACKWOODS,WOODTICK,WHITE TRASH(TAKE YOUR PICK).THE WORST THING OF IT ALL ,JUNIOR CONDONED IT ...

Well the sport was founded on a bunch of backwoods redneck moonshine runners so you ever think of that? Yea it was kinda stupid that they threw cans but they were just cans it aint like they were beer bottles. Just shows how much his fans like him ans support him. Plus whats this gentlemens sport people always talk about? There aint nothing gentle about stockcar racing. Did you see the cars they looked like they just got done with a 500 lapper at bristol. I thought it was great racing. RUBBIBNG is racing and it puts on one hell of a show. Just my 2 cents and yes I am a Dale Junior fan.

I agree that the fans went a little far.. but i would say that the 8 fans were to blame was even more far feched... i saw soda cups and all kinds of things. I truely believe that Nascar didn't put their best effort forward to clean the track to get back to green.. If they were then it is Fox's fault for not defending Nascar on air... Show those crews hard at work to blow the track off... sorry the wreck wasn't that bad... maybe some sheet metal.. but its a 2.5 mile track.. slow the cars down just a little drive the blower truck a little faster.. and give the fans their money's worth!!!...

I think the bigger disappointment was that drivers were driving in the rearview instead of the winshield.. Well except That 29 car.. he just rather drive blind@!!

I am a Gordon fan, but I'm also a Junior fan. I'd like to have seen it end under green, but Jr. had been slow coming up to speed on restarts during the last half, and I think Gordon would have held him off.

That said, NASCAR went by the rules: no red with five or less to go, and according to the announcers, that was the word at the drivers' meeting.

I still prefer to see them finish under green, but NASCAR made the right call under the rules.

By the way, did anybody see Tony hit Busch? I didn't think he touched him, just took the air off, but I could be wrong...

I really get a kick out of all you Jr. bashers. Do you despise the elite athletes in other sports as well? Barry Bonds strike zone is smaller than anybody elses, Shaq can't buy a free throw, Tiger woods wins way too much money. LOL The best will always have people that hate them simply because they are the best. People used to say the same things about Dale Sr., Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart and Darrell Waltrip. But hey, Y'all just keep it up. It makes me that much happier when I can wave my Bud hat at you when Jr takes another win. LOL Reb, when did Jr change water into Bud light?

JR the best in the sport???HAHAH now that is funny. come on have you ever watched that guy run street stocks or late models??? kasey kahne, matt kenseth, Jamey McMurray now those are some drivers without a famous last name that made there way up the hard way. Let me guess you think he earned his way to the Busch series in the 90s?? I would love to put JR in the 1 car for a race and put someone like Dave Blaney in the 8 car. Its 80% equipment 20% driver these days. O and Banker the sport might of been founded by moonshiners but lets say a company is looking to sponsor Nascar and they turn the TV on sunday and see rednecks throwing beer cans at the racecars on the track. Im sure there ganna be calling Nascar monday morning............not

I'm a JR fan and I would have thrown cans too. Not because of him but because of NASCAR. If I had paid the going rates for tickets and had to watch it end under yellow I would have been pissed. But then again everyone that threw something on the track was a JR fan, right JASON. No matter where he finishes your gonna whine.

I think that NASCAR made a big mistake, they had plenty of time to restart the race there was no damage to anybody,track or equipment I don't think that it was right for the fans to throw things on the track but I believe that the fans need to get nascar attention

Archived