TIME

HiTech

I will have to say...that's the first time in 58 years, I (Aaron)actually set it "live" while driving back from HMP. Another first...lol

Yep, driving from HMP to Austin/San Marcos after a long day at the track is rough enough without the time change thrown in there.

I will have to say...that's the first time in 58 years, I (Aaron)actually set it "live" while driving back from HMP. Another first...lol

Yep, driving from HMP to Austin/San Marcos after a long day at the track is rough enough without the time change thrown in there.

Yes it was ugly! Going along and my GPS automatically updates.....one minute you are going to be home at 2:45 the POW! it's now 3:45!!! :( I think I was instantly more tired just seeing it happen! :blink:

I watched the time change on my way back from H-town too. Then when I got home, started posting results and catching up with the forums. Got to bed at 5:45 am just in time to get for church at 6:30 a.m. Makes for a long weekend, right?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm working in San Antonio now but it is a 12 hr shift starting at 6:00AM Sunday. Up at 4:00AM to make the 40 minute drive in from Lake Medina.. Yeah, I felt the time change....

you should be reallyscrewed up ..comeing and going to germany and back would have me lost ..

I'm working in San Antonio now but it is a 12 hr shift starting at 6:00AM Sunday. Up at 4:00AM to make the 40 minute drive in from Lake Medina.. Yeah, I felt the time change....

you should be reallyscrewed up ..comeing and going to germany and back would have me lost ..

Your blond roots are showing again.. That's Mr. Knotts, not me.. I've done the Germany time change, and the China, Taiwan, Scotland, France, Singapore and Italy time change.. Just not this time..

Your blond roots are showing again.. That's Mr. Knotts, not me.. I've done the Germany time change, and the China, Taiwan, Scotland, France, Singapore and Italy time change.. Just not this time..

sorry .sometimes i dont take my med .and oldtimer syndrum sets in ...lol ...

Archived