Just for the record...

ChuckLicata

I wasn't sure if the correct, legal name was "Thunderhill" Raceway or "Thunder Hill" Raceway...

After EXTENSIVE, exhaustive research - part of which was funded by TSZ (yah, right!) - I found out..

It is indeed two words...

"Thunder Hill" Raceway

:D;)B):)

Chuck, you have too much time on your hands! :P

One thing is for sure....if you make your check out to Thunderhill Raceway, it will get cashed. :D

Now, let's just hope that we can be making those checks out this Saturday. Hey Kathy, is it going to rain?

Well Chuck all you had to do was ask me. I could have saved you the trouble of all that EXTENSIVE and EXHAUSTIVE RESEARCH. LOL

:D

Just messin with you dude!

Darn it, Kathy! I should have thought of you FIRST! B)

We need to get you out to the track office once a week to take care of such IMPORTANT details...LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

My source tells me no, but then that same source was wrong last time.

LOL

Now my source is reminding me that last year she was wrong only one time last year. So, she is telling me that it is going to rain after the races are done Saturday night. And that last time was her one time to be wrong for the year.

We will see if this holds any truth to it.

Kathy, Is this the SAME source that was telling you that it was going to rain out TMS/NA$CAR weekend? I'd definately consider finding another weather source!! Perhaps the "Beetle in the Matchbox" or "Indian Rope" method would work better? :lol::P:) Just a couple suggestions. ;)B)

Chuckie, even I knew the answer to that question!!

Thanks for clearing that up for me Chuck. Now I can sleep tonight!!

Rosie

Rosie,

Always glad to help where I can! LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad everyone took this in the humor it was meant! :D

Archived