whats up with the frontrunners are the are aren't they

hstapper

Holy Ghetto where you been... Hows the good life over there... wheres my cigars you promised me... ahh that was the good ole days... We had GB's wine we had Todds beer and your mystery drink.... :lol::lol:

Doing well...still have the truck with tons of stuff if you know anyone interested...how has the racing been? Planning on coming down in a couple of weeks...maybe I need to bring my helmet & suit??? LOL

Doing well...still have the truck with tons of stuff if you know anyone interested...how has the racing been? Planning on coming down in a couple of weeks...maybe I need to bring my helmet & suit??? LOL

Maybe there is always someone lookin for a car....or truck... Heck i thought to us racers are helmet and suit was like are visa never leave home with out it...

Yes Yes Yes There is a front runner class at CC this year, The drivers meetings were held and rules for EVERY class are availible at the track for anyone that needs them.All the things that that everyone is asking about on here was covered at the drives meetings. I know some people were not there so now they can pick the rules up at the track. and G.B. and Charlie My phone # once again is 361-332-9176 if you need to discus something please call Me. Harold if you want to drive a front runner I will help you get one. You have allways supported CC and You are a friend of the track no matter who is running it.

Thanks Dan really do miss racing at cc i might take you up on that offer . Tell Anthony i said hi ! Hope to see yall this season if the finances let me ;)

COME ON BY AND SAY HIGH ..THEY ARE BUILDING THE NEW STORE OUT FRONT ...SORTA SMALL THOUGH ...

I think this is funny Reminds me of 2 old farts sitting in rocking chairs talking about the war.... I can just hear harold rocking back and forth askin mike you remember that time back in the day when we use to go in circles... Let it go already..... Look around its a new time and era.... Want me to explain guess i will guess all I'll get.... "Is I no get it".... For example Nascar its not just sheet metal and goodyears anymore... They have THE CAR OF TOMORROW....a new kind of car with new stuff and a wing.... Bring this topic back home, back in the day everything was a step back from now.... your minis were a beginner class... your supers were a pure stock and anything not stock was a Super....NOW!!! In Racing at CC speedway today... we have a {4 cyl racing class called Thunders} a {bomber class} that is the next step up to a v8... a {super street class} the upper class V8's a {sport mod class} asphalt/dirt Modifieds, And now a {Latemodel class} Which is probly a class thats the closest most people are gonna get to be in nascar/arca.... IMO...all this frontrunner class is gonna be is a endro 4 cyl class that is gonna be a bang bang boom show for the fans... if frontrunners is your class... Good, Great, Go For It... But stop trying to take one class backwards when everyone is trying to step up there game..... And harold whose car are you gonna run? not being mean or putting you down, But you were living here in corpus and had trouble racing here. How are you gonna travel from all the way over there to here and still race in a class that was giving you problems before?

Mr. York, I dont think anyone really reads, and thinks about what you are trying to say here. I for one think you are right. It is a new time and era in Racing. Everyone in this sport of racing is taking a step forward. It would be a bad idea for any class to not move forward. You make very good points in your post above even nascar is moving forward. It is a so called young gun world now. Look around in all racing 50 to 75% of the racers today are of the Younger Generation. Now am always gonna go for the Veteran's in this sport like, Mark Martin, Ron Hornday, But you, and the other younger guys, put one hell of a show on out there everytime you guys take the track. Keep it up you guys are doing a great job in Racing. Mr. Carter I have nothing but Respect for you, Keep kickin those young guys a$$

Yes york this is my topic do not need your two cents at all. :lol:

just messing with you york so dont get mad..... Brandon how is everybody

in your family doing ok i hope . Tell your dad i might be in town the first

weekend of March i might stop by and see him ok.....

Should of name this Topic HStapper's Myspace page...Lol All you been doing is saying Hi to everyone on here and no questions about what you need :lol: .... So anyone know when Practice is? I called that number that Dan put there and got The Number you've dialed is unavailable please try again... and no answer at the track? so wondering if anyone heard anything....

Same here.If one of you guys happen to go to the track would you pick up a copy of the 2010 rules for me please.Both Thunder and front runner. Thanks.

Charley,I could not wait any longer for car approval so Austin sold the engine from the Eclipse.Might be able to find you another car when you find out whats legal.Sorry,got to make a living.

And the only reason you went to bomber is you couldn't fit in the window of a thunder anymore... :lol: hows that coming along got a car yet or are you gonna ask Dan for one too..... Hope you do get a bomber or a thunder so i can whoop skidmark all over that track again....Speakin of skidmarks the cops came by and asked about the ones you left.. that other day... THANKS!!!!

Archived