whats up with the frontrunners are the are aren't they

hstapper

Is there going to be a class called front runner or not just would like to know

havent had internet for a while and have missed out on a lot . I know the last time

i was on there was a lot of crying going on about that class. Just wondering so

behave York :lol:

hell hstapper u r n bryan so what does it make a differanced if they make it or not

Well BLTL0518 it does matter to me . I have been a big supporter of that track for a long long time and i like to see new things tried there so i dont know who you are and really do not care to know either . This class is starting out like the thunders did and i hope they get a better car count than we did to start and yes there is not a track here to race at but that dont matter to me . Even though i dont live in CC,Tx any more i still have a lot of racerbuddies down there that do race there and i wish them good luck for the season and maybe will get to see them this year :ph34r:B)

..if you dont race there .if you dont own a car ..if you dont run in a certain class ..if you have any good ideals .if you care aboult a class .oh forgot this one .even if you work on a car .build the cars .crew the cars .and add alittle money now and then on a car ... some poeple down here just dont want you to join in .ask question.s or give a damn .it only counts .if you race a car ............ the man asked a question and some smart a$$ gets on here makes you feel unwelcome and that makes you say what the hell ..why care ....... poeple need to get over that part and welcome anyone who ask or wants to know something and maybe that person may move down here someday and would figure why should i run that class .........i get nagitive on here .im guilty of that ..but over7000 plus post .and not once will you or have you seem this old boy ever tell someone ... mind your own .you live somewhere else .and you have no track ..if i have .then shaime on me ..

I think this is funny Reminds me of 2 old farts sitting in rocking chairs talking about the war.... I can just hear harold rocking back and forth askin mike you remember that time back in the day when we use to go in circles... Let it go already..... Look around its a new time and era.... Want me to explain guess i will guess all I'll get.... "Is I no get it".... For example Nascar its not just sheet metal and goodyears anymore... They have THE CAR OF TOMORROW....a new kind of car with new stuff and a wing.... Bring this topic back home, back in the day everything was a step back from now.... your minis were a beginner class... your supers were a pure stock and anything not stock was a Super....NOW!!! In Racing at CC speedway today... we have a {4 cyl racing class called Thunders} a {bomber class} that is the next step up to a v8... a {super street class} the upper class V8's a {sport mod class} asphalt/dirt Modifieds, And now a {Latemodel class} Which is probly a class thats the closest most people are gonna get to be in nascar/arca.... IMO...all this frontrunner class is gonna be is a endro 4 cyl class that is gonna be a bang bang boom show for the fans... if frontrunners is your class... Good, Great, Go For It... But stop trying to take one class backwards when everyone is trying to step up there game..... And harold whose car are you gonna run? not being mean or putting you down, But you were living here in corpus and had trouble racing here. How are you gonna travel from all the way over there to here and still race in a class that was giving you problems before?

Whoa there,I mean whoa there chicken halk,its not supposed to be a secret about what classes are running,what the rules are or even what the purse is.It should be common knowlege.I learned long ago never trust hearsay.Heck you cant even trust written rules anymore.If a track wants to keep this stuff a secret,there must be a reason.Dont get all fritty when someone asks.

In my opinion the frontrunners will replace the Thunders if they have great success.Thunder rules have already removed most makes of cars from being competetive in Thunders.I dont know how anyone is supposed to build a frontrunner without a blueprint.I am experiencing that right now,RGS would not print the 2010 rules.So on the first nite I find out not only do FWD cars have to run an open diff,for the first time ever they weighed the cars.Talk is all cars will have to weigh the same as the heaviest car.With this information I would not have built a small engined car.

It sucks to build a car just to find out it was a bad choice because of rules.

Yes Yes Yes There is a front runner class at CC this year, The drivers meetings were held and rules for EVERY class are availible at the track for anyone that needs them.All the things that that everyone is asking about on here was covered at the drives meetings. I know some people were not there so now they can pick the rules up at the track. and G.B. and Charlie My phone # once again is 361-332-9176 if you need to discus something please call Me. Harold if you want to drive a front runner I will help you get one. You have allways supported CC and You are a friend of the track no matter who is running it.

Whoa there,I mean whoa there chicken halk,its not supposed to be a secret about what classes are running,what the rules are or even what the purse is.It should be common knowlege.I learned long ago never trust hearsay.Heck you cant even trust written rules anymore.If a track wants to keep this stuff a secret,there must be a reason.Dont get all fritty when someone asks.

In my opinion the frontrunners will replace the Thunders if they have great success.Thunder rules have already removed most makes of cars from being competetive in Thunders.I dont know how anyone is supposed to build a frontrunner without a blueprint.I am experiencing that right now,RGS would not print the 2010 rules.So on the first nite I find out not only do FWD cars have to run an open diff,for the first time ever they weighed the cars.Talk is all cars will have to weigh the same as the heaviest car.With this information I would not have built a small engined car.

It sucks to build a car just to find out it was a bad choice because of rules.

Sorry it didnt work out GB...But You have your Blueprint for CC all ready, No rule changes in are class, are rules are set...Thank goodness cuz racing is just less in a month away... Am just sick and tired and i know others are listening to people cry on here about are rules and such its done, foots down, cars being made, Pick a class... well in SOME of the classes... The Frontrunners i dont know what the rules are gonna be, But what was said about this class on eariler post was Thunder hill rules... So if people are gonna build one of these... Grab a set of thunder hill ministock rules and go by that... Gb you told us younger guys, If we want it bad enough to step up... Yes It sucks when the rules are not totally even and etc... But some of us younger guys steped up and are close or beside you now... So now the question is this...Are you Ready? Get your Mr. magoo glasses on, :lol: give that rabbit some red bull and Carrots and lets go racing....

See there you go Harold.... Now just get a helmet to fit that melon of yours and See you at the track.... I'll bring the budwesier you bring the chicken.... :lol:

sort a funny .as i looked back on the post from who ever it is .that purty much told harold to get lost ..i havent seen one word aboult thunder rules nore change in any of the before mentioned post .... i thought this was aboult front runners ..nothing aboult any rules ..for the other class .in fact neither one of us old guys have even brought up or spoken aboult rules in sometime with the thunders .....seems you didnt read any of mine or his .... it came down to this .some and that includes you .telling others who dont run at cc .to stay out of it .and dont ask question .. ,,SO AS THE LET IT GO .you mentioned in your post ..yep useing my name IN WHICH I DIDNT USE YOUR NAME OR ANYONES .. ... you need to let it go aboult the rules that dont even have one thing to do with this thread that got started ..... now remember your words LET IT GO ............ now back to front runners ..................

POSITIVE NOTE .I WATCHED THE FRONT RUNNERS PRACTICE AT KYLE ..THAT WAS FUN ..I LEARNED SOMETHING .. THAT HYUNDAI ELANTRA WAS GETTING AROUND KYLE REALLY GOOD ..SOMETHING THE NEW FRONT RUNNER GUYS AND GIRLS SHOULD LOOK INTO .

sort a funny .as i looked back on the post from who ever it is .that purty much told harold to get lost ..i havent seen one word aboult thunder rules nore change in any of the before mentioned post .... i thought this was aboult front runners ..nothing aboult any rules ..for the other class .in fact neither one of us old guys have even brought up or spoken aboult rules in sometime with the thunders .....seems you didnt read any of mine or his .... it came down to this .some and that includes you .telling others who dont run at cc .to stay out of it .and dont ask question .. ,,SO AS THE LET IT GO .you mentioned in your post ..yep useing my name IN WHICH I DIDNT USE YOUR NAME OR ANYONES .. ... you need to let it go aboult the rules that dont even have one thing to do with this thread that got started ..... now remember your words LET IT GO ............ now back to front runners ..................

POSITIVE NOTE .I WATCHED THE FRONT RUNNERS PRACTICE AT KYLE ..THAT WAS FUN ..I LEARNED SOMETHING .. THAT HYUNDAI ELANTRA WAS GETTING AROUND KYLE REALLY GOOD ..SOMETHING THE NEW FRONT RUNNER GUYS AND GIRLS SHOULD LOOK INTO .

There u go again pickin out little by little again.... oh well..... oh but am turning wrenches and puttin some money into one so guess i got a little say so hi tech.... and if you read above i was tellin Gb what rules they were running Hi tech cuz gbs post was rules Hi tech.. So guess i'll just say Hi tech from now on since you had problems with me using your name Hi tech since i thought you were sayin my name too on here... I Thought thats what this site was about forums and discussions about racing... Guess i was misunderstood.... But go ahead Great Hi tech you know all and see all....

ahhh...so good to see nothing has changed....3 1/2 years and there is still the same ole same ole...I love it!! How has everyone been?

Holy Ghetto where you been... Hows the good life over there... wheres my cigars you promised me... ahh that was the good ole days... We had GB's wine we had Todds beer and your mystery drink.... :lol::lol:

Archived