Camaro Bumper

Flyin34

SHHHHH Poorboy, now no one is gonna offer me a bumper. Some people like to punt you until you are backwards in the wall with a totalled racecar. Not I.

Ok, got a back bumper, anybody have front bumper??????

Gregory,

You gonna get back out on the track this year at CC or the Dirt Track??

:ph34r: Dennis :ph34r:

Hey Dennis. How have you been? Haven't heard from you. Hope you are doing well. We are going to do a little of both.

Feeling guilty or something? How do you know I was referring to you? Well, at least everyone now knows since you spoke of your intentions. I will take your advice. I am always willing to learn. Noting it down......"If you are going to do it, do it right." Point taken. Got it. Thanks again for the words of wisdom. I'll remember that.

Hey Dennis. How have you been? Haven't heard from you. Hope you are doing well. We are going to do a little of both.

Feeling guilty or something? How do you know I was referring to you? Well, at least everyone now knows since you spoke of your intentions. I will take your advice. I am always willing to learn. Noting it down......"If you are going to do it, do it right." Point taken. Got it. Thanks again for the words of wisdom. I'll remember that.

wow!wow!dennis are you going to make it?

• 2 weeks later...

wow!wow!dennis are you going to make it?

Clare, Still in the Desert, and got extended through March 2011. Be home in June for 30 days R & R, and I will be at the track for what ever is going on at the time.

Greg, Not sure what you were talking about up there, but ya, when I saw you were looking for a bumper I had to ask if you were getting back out there somewhere! My brother says he hasn't seen ya out much anymore except with the go-karts. I'll track you down when I get back. I may want to unload a paper weight in my garage! lol

:ph34r: Dennis :ph34r:

YOU KNOW DENNIS ..YOU NEED TO STAY HOME FOR A YEAR OR TWO ..GETS SOME RACEN IN ...IF ITS SAND YOU LOVE TO LIVE IN ...WE HAVE IT HERE ...... HOT DRY SAND .. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD REMIND YOU OF THAT ...JUST IN CASE YOU GOT LOST AND CONFUSED ...BTW ARE YOU DENNIS IS AFYSTAN NOW OR ARE YOU STILL IN IRAQ

YOU KNOW DENNIS ..YOU NEED TO STAY HOME FOR A YEAR OR TWO ..GETS SOME RACEN IN ...IF ITS SAND YOU LOVE TO LIVE IN ...WE HAVE IT HERE ...... HOT DRY SAND .. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD REMIND YOU OF THAT ...JUST IN CASE YOU GOT LOST AND CONFUSED ...BTW ARE YOU DENNIS IS AFYSTAN NOW OR ARE YOU STILL IN IRAQ

Back in the Beautiful Kingdom of Bahrain with an occasional travel into the twi-light zone. Get to be here for the Australian Big 8 Super Series in late February, and the Formula 1 here in Bahrain in early March. I have 4 tickets to each event with seating in the VIP area thanks to my friend Andy from Saudi Aramco Oil Co. Yee Haa, can't wait! Free booze, food, and assorted entertainment! 3 Nights of pure hell, LMFAO!

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis! :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone out there have an aluminum camaro front or back bumper laying around?? Also looking for a fiberglass or aluminum camaro hood. Thanks

i have a front and rear off a 76 thats in real good shape still in tact.will trade for parts...let me know

Don't you have enough beer in that storage compartment around your waist... :)

well the last time i looked i thought i was mal-nutritioned so...no,beer is always considered in the trading standards...besides i can still fit in my fire suit..i jus need to replace the velcrow with a button....

Archived