red river speedway new track manager

• 2 weeks later...

There alot of good people and track officals there at red river! I enjoyed racing there alot met alot of GOOD PEOPLE there! If u guys every wanna bring back the superstocks i would sure b glad 2 run there again in the future! even if its jus 4 a couple of special races with guys from altus against guys from redriver like the old Iron man series we all use 2 run in the sportsman class! alot of good racing there!!! Well good luck 2 u guys and the new track manager this year! WILL MISS U HANK LOL!

There alot of good people and track officals there at red river! I enjoyed racing there alot met alot of GOOD PEOPLE there! If u guys every wanna bring back the superstocks i would sure b glad 2 run there again in the future! even if its jus 4 a couple of special races with guys from altus against guys from redriver like the old Iron man series we all use 2 run in the sportsman class! alot of good racing there!!! Well good luck 2 u guys and the new track manager this year! WILL MISS U HANK LOL!

be a great ideal john, the old 28 car is ready to give you a butt whoopin lol.

Can the super stocks still run with us, with a weight penalty?

NO, THEY TOOK IT OUT ONLY CARS THAT RUN THE THUNDER RULES OR THE HOBBY STOCK RULES ONE OR THE OTHER. THE RULES ARE FINAL ON THE WEB. LOOK AT THE NEW WEIGHT PENALTY UNDER GENERAL RULES :blink:

lol buddy u kill me small fry lol! since red aint got the supers anymore looks like u will have 2 come 2 altus so bring that ol #28 down bring the boys so mikey has someone 2 play with, i will let u stay at the house and we will see what that ol car is made of lmfao! maybe there will be more than the 4 superstocks at the spookers lol! i bet there is alot better competion this go round 4 that car!

lol buddy u kill me small fry lol! since red aint got the supers anymore looks like u will have 2 come 2 altus so bring that ol #28 down bring the boys so mikey has someone 2 play with, i will let u stay at the house and we will see what that ol car is made of lmfao! maybe there will be more than the 4 superstocks at the spookers lol! i bet there is alot better competion this go round 4 that car!

im coming to race some, and i will bring the boys. hope after i kick you butt you aint mad at me

lol i will let u sleep out in the shop so u can be close 2 sumthing faster than ur gray hairs poppin up lmfao! hope there is alot of superstocks this year maybe we can get sum good racing in!!

atleast i got hair fatboy lol, if your car runs as good as your mouth it should really be fast lmao

I DONT KNOW EITHER ONE OF YOU GUYS ...but that there is funny ....

WHAT DO YALL THINK THE SUPER STOCK COUNT WILL BE? WE HAVE ONE SUPER AND ONE STREET STOCK, WERE DID THEY ALL GO?

matt from what ive heard theres alot of cars being built for altus, i really wish they would bring them back at rrs. John gives me alot of crap but its all in fun,racing is suppose to be fun and the crap he talks just gets me fired up

WHAT DO YALL THINK THE SUPER STOCK COUNT WILL BE? WE HAVE ONE SUPER AND ONE STREET STOCK, WERE DID THEY ALL GO?

matt from what ive heard theres alot of cars being built for altus, i really wish they would bring them back at rrs. John gives me alot of crap but its all in fun,racing is suppose to be fun and the crap he talks just gets me fired up

YEAH THATS THAT OKIE COMING OUT IN HIM :lol: IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE RRS LET THE SUPERS RUN.

• 2 weeks later...

theres cars here being built here for superstocks hopefully theres a bunch of them! im with u matt let the supers run at rrs that way buddy aint got to drive back 2 texas with his eyes all watered up from crying when he get spanked this year lmfao!

theres cars here being built here for superstocks hopefully theres a bunch of them! im with u matt let the supers run at rrs that way buddy aint got to drive back 2 texas with his eyes all watered up from crying when he get spanked this year lmfao!

IF RANDY DONT SALE HIS SUPER WE WILL BE THEIR.

Buddy made a funny!!!! LOL you guys are killin me!

scott do you got your hornet ready ? our how bout theold ford ? whats the word now days .... any body herd from our old friend mr.sparks? I wonder if he is still going to come so us a thing or to about racing . or is he just full of B.S. well i may have my old junker ready before to long and i hope he has a thunder to run our class cause im not the best driver but i think i can run with the best of them including the old men i dont think i did to bad for a rookie last year held my own and got 3rd in points first year in a car.

Buddy made a funny!!!! LOL you guys are killin me!

scott do you got your hornet ready ? our how bout theold ford ? whats the word now days .... any body herd from our old friend mr.sparks? I wonder if he is still going to come so us a thing or to about racing . or is he just full of B.S. well i may have my old junker ready before to long and i hope he has a thunder to run our class cause im not the best driver but i think i can run with the best of them including the old men i dont think i did to bad for a rookie last year held my own and got 3rd in points first year in a car.

Hey Ronald you did a fine job last year and it was fun running with you. I don't have either car even close to being done. I will only run a very limited schedule this year. If and when I get the Hornet done it will run more than I do I'm sure. Hell it's probably faster than my thunder junk! I have no Idea about Mr. Sparks. So are you going to run as a Thunder again?

Hey Ronald you did a fine job last year and it was fun running with you. I don't have either car even close to being done. I will only run a very limited schedule this year. If and when I get the Hornet done it will run more than I do I'm sure. Hell it's probably faster than my thunder junk! I have no Idea about Mr. Sparks. So are you going to run as a Thunder again?

yes. not for sure when it will be finished but i hope soon cant wait to have a little fun....you better git to work on that hornet car

Archived