red river speedway new track manager

anybody know anything about the bomber class, any cars being bulit?for that class ronald is the sliver fox helping u this year? yall have to take it easy on the #14 car this year, it has a new driver gave him a chance he is agood guy, <_<<_<

whats up ray? the bomber class is a joke a 900.00 dollar claim on the whole car u cant build a good car for that much and be safe. i was going to run my

as a bomber but i have that much in the car with no motor or tranny so i have try and build amotor with what JUNK i have and can borrow ......

what kind of junk co u have for sale cheap NO silver fox this year allmy own dime

anybody know anything about the bomber class, any cars being bulit?for that class ronald is the sliver fox helping u this year? yall have to take it easy on the #14 car this year, it has a new driver gave him a chance he is agood guy, <_<<_<

who is the proud owner

he is from just right outside of fortworth tx they have raced here before they raced on dirt and asphalt i dont know who is going to be the driver . i think he going to run the same # i will be in the stands i thank,all of yall are good guys so it should be all good :lol::lol:

he is from just right outside of fortworth tx they have raced here before they raced on dirt and asphalt i dont know who is going to be the driver . i think he going to run the same # i will be in the stands i thank,all of yall are good guys so it should be all good :lol::lol:

whats his name?Or their name

Archived