crate motor ?

railer

Thumper I sure thought I won some Pro Sedan races.

dont forget lalo ... i believe he won one at cc ..........gb you dont want some to listen to me aboult what you want on your car .... you know there are a few of us that knows your full of it ..you get what you want .and its all over ..you can fool the young ones .but cant fool us old ones ........and you may be surprised at who agrees with us older.s ..........poorboy you are correct you won some ..randy lee won a few .... we as in our team won sas .....irene wilky won at the old austin track ..doug mcbee won some i think ..john and or scott sulivan won some tps or should i say tida races ...as for as i can remember ..........

Hey doug I think its time to bring Megans other purple beast out to play....Like Gb said you can have all the rear steer and camber you want there is no minimum weight... and we run the same motor i believe...

Dont worry about the dance Mr. Magoo, If I win, that town is gonna see a whole alot more cuz were gonna party it up...

cjy08 Ive got that motor out of that mustang , but it has been worked on My way i guess ,by the way is it leagal for cc ? GB will help me with the setup if i bring it to him then he will $hit to see whats in that new thunder #26

I think it is legal remember there's no motor rule... So you should be alright...

Hi Tech thats what us young guys been tryin to say... We're not scared of what Gb has...Jesse, Me Cody and the others Young guys...Jesse Jr. is up for the challage...Cody wants a peice of Gb... I want a peice of Gb. We want to know when we beat him that its gonna make him say wow you beat me...hands down...none of this you beat a chained down car... etc. etc...Back in your day you guys probly didnt have what we "young guys" have today... So I say Bring it Gb...I got something for you this year..

Sorry poorboy,I mis spoke.I meant cars built for CC rules but I can only go by what I remember.I forgot Pro Sedans are older than I am and lots happened before my time.I do know that since switching to Thunder rules a CC Thunder has not won.Cody had the best chance in recient times.I believe he will win some soon.

your right hi teck we had the meeting but when there are what 3 or 4 front wheel drive cars. how do you expect to get any thing that would help you? out when you are the minority not majority

well you just have to live with it ..it has happend to the fords... right now the fords out number the fwd ... i tried toget some to think aboult bring down the high dallor stuff ..makeing it more affordable ..that would have helped the fwd.s but it didnt happen .so as i said .have to live with it ..im old been around this class .and noone listen to old poeple who have been there .... so it is what it is ..steven ask for things too . noone listen to him either .so now his cars are up for sale ..thats two lost ..plus the new car we were going to build .so thats three .with the old car my son may have raced ... .thats four .. ..after the meeting .and it went the way it went ..i made a deal with my brother for his bomber ....so two bombers and what ever thunder or thunders .is what will race ..

Archived