crate motor ?

railer

well ummm see this sponsor on the side of my car send me this kinda big check for a new "thing" and wanted me to put it in to see how it fits for this season...and only the shiney top part said ford... gotta have something for that grudge match with Megan... Since someone isnt taking them aluminum things off.... and I dont want to hear it... someone got a new car... from them....didn't they???

well ummm see this sponsor on the side of my car send me this kinda big check for a new "thing" and wanted me to put it in to see how it fits for this season...and only the shiney top part said ford... gotta have something for that grudge match with Megan... Since someone isnt taking them aluminum things off.... and I dont want to hear it... someone got a new car... from them....didn't they???

Yea Bud has been good, thanks Charly Gooo lime :rolleyes::rolleyes:

charly what is in the box , I saw you going down the hi-way, it said ford on it well on the scrink wrap

Must be Hi Tech type of stuff, never heard of Scrink wrap :lol:

Way too Hi tech... Fits right in though.. Lotta canpression in the top... Now doug since you ratted on me... I just saw the little paper what were getting for the year and umm how are you gettin 8...When justin and I are only gettin 2,5 ??? whats up with that? bigger car bigger pay sponsor stealer... :angry::lol:

Charley,I just found out that RGS is opening Jan 30 and CC is opening March 27.That means you can get 8 races in on dirt before tha asphalt begins.Question is how much of a racer are you?The engine you pulled out will pass teck.Transponders are the same.Maybe you can talk Tommy into bringing the Nissan and blow their minds with a modern car.I think he can win.

The Rabbit is almost done.Only need to install drive train and wire it up.All the suspension,brakes,wheel bearings and all the componets are finished.Some front sheet metal needed too.Built totally from the junk piles.I wish some parts were not so rusted but no reason to save them.

Any idea when CC rules will be posted?????

u sure u didnt see the word esslinger and where on that box cause im gonna be pissed if they drop my all alum 3000 motor off at charlys house :rolleyes::D

Well Cody we are in South Texas....So I went by your house the other day and perfect timing boom UPS shows up asks who I was...I LIE'd said i was you... He gave me the big brown box... I Looked at it saw it was a CHEAT'er motor i mean a "stock" motor...so i ummm..... STEAL it... :lol:

Now for business Gb, You know me better then anyone on here... Tommys having some Trailer problems at the moment, but he'll get that worked out soon... And I dont think any other Thunders will wanna go for this... But!!! This isnt about winning at RGS or the pay..... This is for me... I accept your little call out... It will be great to go and race... and beat you with out any chains around your ankles or your hands tied behind your back, on even playing terms... I'll be there.

Im looking foreward to it.You can try out your lightened chassis and the other stuff on your car while your still buildind that monster motor.I cant believe your old man agreed to spend that much on a 4 cyl car.You could have made an exact copy of the Scirroco for what that engine cost..BTW,there is no minimum weight at RGS so you can remove all that lead.

BJ34,RGS is a little bigger than CC but because its dirt a likkle slower so the same gear works at both tracks.In fact I am going to try to talk some of the RGS sport mod drivers into trying CC on the off weeks.Those cars are easily adjusted.Our cars dont need a lot of adjustment.Only a little less camber on the rf.They also require FWD cars to run open differential.I think their fast Thunders would be competetive at CC too.They were in the past.Charley won his first time there in a hard fought 3 way battle with one of the Celicas and my car with my sister in law driving.She is a 5 time Thunder champion there.Im not sure about the pure stocks,I think their too far from our bombers to make the transition.

I think it would be great to open the door between the 2 tracks.RGS runs a longer season starting earlier and closing later but bi weekly in the regular season.Also if one track had a rain issue,possibly the other would not.

I assume the s mods are still using the IMCA rules with an asphalt tire.If thats not true let me know.

The Rabbit is almost done and I did not borrow any parts from the Scirroco. :ph34r:

Don,the bunny is a dirt car and the rock is an asphalt car.I know you are fast on both but Im afraid they will never race together.The management of RGS is afraid of the rock and the bunny is too slow for CC.In fact I think the rock is too slow for CC now too.Any word on tires yet? I will need new ones for CC.

Just as a point of intrest,in last years Pro Sedan race Cody ran 15.3s and I ran 16.02.Thats without chains.My best time ever was with the old Scirroco,lokced diff,fully adjusted suspension and slicks was 15.80.Its uphill now.

In fact I think the rock is too slow for CC now too.

Just as a point of intrest,in last years Pro Sedan race Cody ran 15.3s and I ran 16.02.Thats without chains.My best time ever was with the old Scirroco,lokced diff,fully adjusted suspension and slicks was 15.80.Its uphill now.

ya but how old was them tires you had on that car and i put a brand new set and hell some of them had more or the same amout of motor then me and i was outrunning them the first time on slicks so tell me that it was all motor in my car :blink:

YEA U OUT RAN THEM ON YOUR TRACK BUT IN KYLE THEY CAME OUT FLYING

see what they do when they have three races this year ,,i know the local kicked butt the first races at red river ..well after he ran you over ..but he was fast ..after a couple of races there ..who holds the most wins and the fastest time ..it wasnt the local ..i knew old cody would be faster than most the first time around ... he had alot of track time ..you on the other hand .didnt get the breaks you could have gotten ..cuz your ford was faster than all the others ......going to be some mean racen in tps at cc ..second time around ...dont want to miss it ..oh we will be there //////

Im looking foreward to it.You can try out your lightened chassis and the other stuff on your car while your still buildind that monster motor.I cant believe your old man agreed to spend that much on a 4 cyl car.You could have made an exact copy of the Scirroco for what that engine cost..BTW,there is no minimum weight at RGS so you can remove all that lead.

No i saved that old setup when I raced there the last time, and it worked pretty good... You better look that car over real good I dont want to hear no excuses when its over and done with... Maybe i can talk some of these other guys into going with me and showin you what we got.... Tick Tock Rabbit better get a move on..... Oh and the only Lead I got is the Lead in my foot...You'll find that out soon... :angry:

Cody,I never said your motor is why your so fast now.I live when everyone works under the hood.How fast would you be with an open diff or 3 inch rear tires???

Charley we will get to test the theory of suspension V/S engine.The bunny has rear steer and camber along with soft springs.It does not have any HP, maybe 85.My sister in law won 5 championships with a box stock Mazda GLC with 65 HP.She never lifted.The big engine cars would blow by but after halfway they would fade and she would pass them.

I dont care about that Essenger head,I have an aluminum head too.What I do care about is freeing up one end of my car or the other so I have something to work with..And I dont care what HOT says about it,he is hard to understand anyway :P .I just want to have a super fast race with the fastest car which is Cody right now.Dont forget about Randy Lee eather,the trandsponder times do not lie.

My slicks at the PS race only had 1 race on them.I ran the car exactly as it was the week before.With all the restrictions it was not any faster with the slicks than the street tires.I was rooting for Cody to win.I know of only one time that a CC car won a Pro Sedan race.That was Houston in 1998.That was only because La Barge got crashed out.It sure is a pretty trophy.

One thing Charley,if you do win do not do the chicken dance in that checkered thong.They might close the track :lol::o:blink::(

Hey doug I think its time to bring Megans other purple beast out to play....Like Gb said you can have all the rear steer and camber you want there is no minimum weight... and we run the same motor i believe...

Dont worry about the dance Mr. Magoo, If I win, that town is gonna see a whole alot more cuz were gonna party it up...

Hey doug I think its time to bring Megans other purple beast out to play....Like Gb said you can have all the rear steer and camber you want there is no minimum weight... and we run the same motor i believe...

Dont worry about the dance Mr. Magoo, If I win, that town is gonna see a whole alot more cuz were gonna party it up...

cjy08 Ive got that motor out of that mustang , but it has been worked on My way i guess ,by the way is it leagal for cc ? GB will help me with the setup if i bring it to him then he will $hit to see whats in that new thunder #26

Archived