Game

gundogC3

you would be plain crazy to not think Colt will have a pro career. he didnt have anything to prove last night. he won offensive player of the year. already was part of a national championship team when vince won it. he broke many records, has a pretty darn good record as a starter. he will definitely have a pro career, would have been nice to see him go out with a national championship of his own. it did seem fishy though. got a stinger and missed the whole game. only he knows what really went on, but it is weird mcelroy played the whole game with busted ribs. oh well, go Cowboys.

everyone has their own opinion. will he get drafted ? yes. does that mean he'll have a pro career?, certainly not. Vince hasnt even had a career yet and he is a much better athlete. im sorry but Colt would get crushed in the NFL. to me he's just another applewhite. but hey, maybe im wrong. like i said i'll believe it when i see it. oh, and GO TEXANS !!!!!

never know what will happen. sanchez had a good rookie season with the jets, leinart has sucked with the cards. vince started out good, had his melt down and is now hopefully back to being good again. so its true, never know what kind of career colt will have. alot of it will depend on what team drafts him too.

Amazing! Conspiracy theorists in college football even :blink:

hey it happens in every sport ....happens on the local level aswell ...makes one wonder if colt could take a hit in the NFL.. oh cowboys will be flying higher than those eagles ........

Whats the conspiracy? Colt got hurt, freshman quarterback comes in and plays a decent game and the Horn defense saved them from looking like a pee wee football team!

Seems pretty cut and dry to me...

Whats the conspiracy? Colt got hurt, freshman quarterback comes in and plays a decent game and the Horn defense saved them from looking like a pee wee football team!

Seems pretty cut and dry to me...

Agreed, nothing Fishy about it....

Archived