Game

gundogC3

It's gonna be a long second half if Colt doesn't return.

Hate to see them come so far and do so good just to lose it this way. Somehow is just doesn't seem like a fair game.

And what a tough situation for the freshman to be in. If he can pull it off, what great a story it would be.

Hang in there Horns!

No Colt, No problem...Texas played em, You'll have to give em that. BUT if Colt was there...might be a different story line this morning.

I sure think it would of been, we sure did get off to a good start...but got to give Bama credit there a good team

Horns defense showed what they are all about. I give Gilbert credit, he has potential. Hey Mac Brown dont put all your eggs in one basket. If Gilbert had taken more snaps during the year we might have a different story line as well. I wish Colt had come back too but again lesson learned!

2 things cost the horns the game.

1- very poor play calling when colt left the game(shovel pass with 20 seconds to go in the half & not letting the kid try to play the game)

2 dropped passes. come on guys you got a kid that is scared to death in this game doing his best and he puts it in your hands in the endzone and you cant catch it. how many dropped passes were there?

HOOK EM \m/

2 things cost the horns the game.

1- very poor play calling when colt left the game(shovel pass with 20 seconds to go in the half & not letting the kid try to play the game)

2 dropped passes. come on guys you got a kid that is scared to death in this game doing his best and he puts it in your hands in the endzone and you cant catch it. how many dropped passes were there?

HOOK EM \m/

i have to agree with you .. that poor man had a tough job asked of him ..and to drop balls didnt get the support he needed ..... i saw some bad line judges ... two or three penalties should have been called in texas favor ..pass interference three times ...and nothing called ....

I dont think Colt feels terrible if you saw his interview after the game he started to say something and stopped. Kinda sounded fishy to me. Im a Texas fan but I believe that he didnt want to play after he got hurt because he was worried about his pro career. His dad even told not to go back in because he was worried about Colt's pro career also. Gotta give the freshman credit though leading the team to 21 points after Colt got hurt and against the number 1 team in the nation.

you would be plain crazy to not think Colt will have a pro career. he didnt have anything to prove last night. he won offensive player of the year. already was part of a national championship team when vince won it. he broke many records, has a pretty darn good record as a starter. he will definitely have a pro career, would have been nice to see him go out with a national championship of his own. it did seem fishy though. got a stinger and missed the whole game. only he knows what really went on, but it is weird mcelroy played the whole game with busted ribs. oh well, go Cowboys.

After last night I dont trust sports very much. Way too fishy and way to many different stories from the coach to Colt himself. I think somebody made alot of money last night. Besides I think last night prooved Tx has a pretty good team and can make anyone look real good. Colt obviously doesnt walk on water anymore!

Archived